I want to do something for the forum this coming Christmas (again)

THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY (its the planning)

TL;DR I 'm hosting a steam giveaway for Christmas for everyone (again), and three lucky, random TS users will "walk" away with whatever game they want (more on that below). The reason I'm doing this now is that I want everything to be set in stone as to how WE will do this. I plan to start it December 11th and it will end Christmas day (two weeks). That should give ample time for every TS member to reply.

The way I want it to work is this
you make a post in the future giveaway thread (not this one) like the two examples below. What game you want and your steam username CASE SENSITIVE. and if you want, say how awesome I am for doing this /s . anything else will be INVALID I don't want a sob story like "plz cooldood giv me fwee gamez im poor"

make it look exactly like this format^^^

or this

MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM THE SAME USER WILL DISQUALIFY YOU (I will know, its not hard). This is at my discretion or a moderators

as for the pricing...

The first THREE (last year I did two) people selected get any game they want under $60 USD. I dont care if your some scrub basic (new users, you have more than enough time to become a basic) or a veteran since RTW. Everyone is fair game, even mods can enter I don't care.

so if your some 16 year old and your parents (or steam) wont let you buy an M rated, i got you fam.

The way you get your game is simple. I friend you on steam and gift you the game.

@Alamar will also be giving away three $60 or under game-of-your choice prizes as well as epicpants swag (t-shirt 2 packs and several hoodies). More details to come on these prizes soon.

I will use random.org to pick the post numbers within the thread, If they are invalid (unrelated posts, double picks etc) I will pick again.

Thoughts?

All entrants must have at least 10 posts and at least one post during the two week window contest NOT IN THE GIVEAWAY THREAD. I want to reward the active community not lurkers. And I fully encourage lurkers to stop lurking and start participating

yes I'm reusing my old thread as a template, deal with it

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/i-want-to-do-something-for-tek-syndicate-this-coming-christmas/89941

Want to contribute? GLAD YOU ASKED, thats the point of this thread, fire away

14 Likes

More than just a shitposter, good lad!

3 Likes

this is the second time I've done this mind you

1 Like

What are you? Some kind of communist?

Philanthropist

1 Like

You sound red to me, boy.

1 Like

I'm the name of the motherland I would like to make it 4 games. Just tell me who to give a game.

Stalin is bae.

2 Likes

Republican red, boy

sooooo off topic

1 Like

I've got some extra steam keys and would like to contribute. I'll give away 3 to the community if you'll have me.
I'll have to generate a list of games that I will qualify, maybe we could make a poll or something to figure out which three. Gonna narrow it down to good titles only/community favorites.
Let me know what you think @kewldude007 @Alamar

2 Likes

I invite all to participate

1 Like

You sir are a beautiful, beautiful person

1 Like

I knew there was a catch :P

1 Like

Gog is another option, it's the winners choice

If it comes to it I'll just PayPal the money for the game you want

But steam is sooooo easy

'twas a joke

1 Like

Sweet.
Okay guys, nothing too special here as far as AAA titles, but I'd imagine there has to be something y'all will enjoy from this list. As far as the giveaway, I'm going to follow @kewldude007. Must be an active member of our community to enter. I tried to keep the list relevant to things I've seen in the community and titles with at least fair retention. I had to split the polls, so please only vote for three total.

• Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • Punch Club
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V + XCOM Complete (two keys, bundle)
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Grey Goo Definitive Edition
  • Psychonauts
  • The Forest
  • Planetary Annihilation TITANS
  • Rocket League
  • The Crew (uplay)
  • Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon (uplay)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ (uplay)
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (uplay)
  • Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
  • Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack
  • DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Remember Me
  • Resident Evil 4

0voters

Choose up to 3 options

Votes are public.

• Resident Evil Revelations
  • A Fistful of Gun
  • Gods Will Be Watching
  • NOT A HERO
  • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Tropico 5
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

0voters

Choose up to 3 options

Votes are public.

Let's keep it open till the week of the holidays, gives everyone plenty of time to cast a vote. Remember, only the top three keys will be selected.

1 Like

yay! I was used as an example ^_^

1 Like

What if someone were to want a game from origin or Uplay?
Is this platform locked to steam?
BATTLEFIELD 1

1 Like

No

But I will give a slap on the wrist for supporting EA

for real tho it's cool, we can work things out

3 Likes