I want to do something for the forum this coming Christmas (again)

I don't have any spare keys lying around, but I'm willing to spend up to $60 on a game for whoever.

1 Like

OK, um... This thread is kinda killing my willingness to read, so I'll just ask...
WTF is this again?
OK, it's a giveaway, nice and all...
Some time ago i won a game from one of the challenges. I said I don't want it, so someone else can have it. Never heard from that game ever again. Then I gave a couple steam keys for another thing like that, didn't see the games anywhere...
Um... What?
To be clear, I don't want the games, but this is another giveaway and people are donating games again and again I don't see neither the games I gave nor the game I won and returned.
Seriously... What is going on?

this is where I announce a giveaway I'm hosting for Christmas and making it known now so others can join in ahead of time

you make a post in the future thread

I use a random number generator to pick a post

poster gets choice

I see...
2 questions...
1. I believe there are a lot of leftover games from previous giveaways and stuff...
2. Can you update the op, because all images are off?
I may donate a couple pixel art games from a humble bundles when I get home. I don't want anything... But I'm not gonna play them anyway, so better someone play, instead of them sitting around...

Yes that happens

Later, I'm on mobile

fixed

1 Like

i'll give away the unreal humble bundle, every game except "The Culling"

Killing Floor
Community Weapon Packs 1-3 and Chickenator DLC

Dangerous Golf

Shadow Complex Remastered

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

ADR1FT

The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare

1 Like

I think I have a key I can throw in. I'll check when I get home today.

I only saw this now. You are a boss, along with all other people throwing in. Good times.

2 Likes