I want to do something for the forum this coming Christmas (again)

There goes my patented blend of lurking with the occasional post(s)...

You're still awesome for doing this again!

2 Likes

Does shitposting in the lounge count or do you mean actual posts?

1 Like

Posting is posting

And one does not simply make just one post in the lounge

1 Like

That's true, but I've turned into that guy who almost only hangs out in the lounge.

2 Likes

Not a bad thing

Suddenly I feel there will be a period in the month of December where the shitposting intensifies...

2 Likes

Nah, it's always the same. We get the post count to ~30k per month in the lounge.
I just don't post anywhere else anymore (mostly because I don't have any meaningful to contribute), that's why I asked.

I keep looking at the 30k+ post count each month as a reminder of why I haven't been shitposting the lounge.. I know I'd spend too much time there.

1 Like

A fair amount of the posts is actually just normal conversations. People asking question and getting help from others when they don't feel making a thread is worth it.
The pace of how fast people post there is what kept me away for so long (mostly been lurking for 2 years, also had a different name for most of the time), but when the Loganning happened the lounge felt like a sanctuary.

1 Like

I was gonna say I could give away some ammo but for some idiotic reason usps and their wonderful small flat rate box can't be used.

That's why I count it

Doing this again, eh?

you bet, motherfucker

If I can, I'll pitch in.

1 Like

As with last year, I've got a couple of spare steam keys floating about... I'll have a looky through my inv tomorrow and post a list of what I'm willing to part with...

1 Like

i will make no promises but i think my freinds might have a pile of unwanted keys sitting somewhere and with thier consent, ill throw them into the pool

People like you make me think that their might be hope for the world. But then I look at the choices for the U.S election and wonder if there will even be a world by Christmas.

can we just...not

3 Likes

le bump

Final bump before close