Guess this Animated show/Describe a Cartoon like it's an Anime

Damn freakin shot in the dark, took me awhile to remember the name lol.

Alright next one:

A confident, muscle-bound man seeks the affection of the opposite gender, oftentimes going on adventures with his young neighbor or visiting the local diner in his quests.

1 Like

Johnny Bravo. Next!

2 Likes

Beat me to it, I was busy posting memes.

You want to go, @commodore256? I already have an idea of what I want to put but haven't seen you post in a while.

Nah, you earned it, I want to guess

New hint:

In a Sci-fi slice of life comedy, an automaton living in the mid-Atlantic U.S in 198X studies the society of Homo Sapiens. The automaton voice was done via text-to-speech however later in the show's life, the character had a human voice actor and all of the episodes were redubbed by the new actor.

Megaman?

Not Megaman. I'm not even sure that is a slice of life but never watched it.

Ok, it's been a day. I'm stumped

Second Hint:

The automaton voice was done via text-to-speech software however later in the show's life, the character had a human voice actor and all of the episodes were redubbed by the new actor.

1 Like

only thing that comes to mind is Whatever happened to Robot Jones... doubt that's right though

1 Like

Correct. I don't know if many people are aware of that fact.

2 Likes

oh damn lol, barely watched that show, didn't realize it was in the 1980's... though now that I think about it one of the episodes did feature Rubik's cubes so makes sense.

Anyway, on to the next show:

Millions of years in the future a group of 3 people (a lawman, a diplomat, and an orphan) fight to preserve moments in history which have somehow gone differently in order to protect the future in which they live.

How about I just make one? I threw away that offer a few times.

Imagine a female Kaito Kid, but dressed in a Crimson outfit stealing multiple historical artefacts. She was in multiple shows with one of which she was travelling through time and the whole plot is to catch her.

For @ThatBootsGuy, Time Squad?

2 Likes

yeah it's time squad. I always thought it was a great show growing up but very few seem to remember it.

2 Likes

It has been a very long time since I have seen that show. I just only remember the three main characters of the show.

I would do my turn, but lets play @commodore256's game for a bit before I take the wheel.

Bakugun?

No.

Hint: She was in a lot of Video Games where you play as a gumshoe detective.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

1 Like