Guess this Animated show/Describe a Cartoon like it's an Anime

A School centred slice of life comedy with a tsundere who’s dad sells pagers (It’s the 90’s) and who’s mother is an alcoholic and her sister is a Marry Sue and the main male protagonist lives with his grandparents because his parents have been missing since they were out adventuring and never came home and he has a childhood friend love interest and he helped his neighbour find his daughter that he hasn’t seen in years, but the tsundere helps him after he gives up all hope and he never knew she helped him. He also tried to befriend with a man who’s only friends were pigeons and when he found out some assholes destroyed all of his pigeon cages on his rooftop, he said he wasn’t meant to be with people and “flew away with his pigeons” and it was obvious it was a metaphor of him committing suicide.

Edit: Used shows:

• Batman Beyond
  • Code Lyoko
  • Dexter’s Laboratory
  • Ed, Edd n Eddy
  • Hey Arnold
  • Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
  • Megas XLR
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • Rick and Morty
  • Space Dandy
  • The Legend of Korra
  • Totally Spies
  • Johnny Bravo
  • Timesquad
  • Whatever happened to Robot Jones
  • Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?
  • Downtown
  • Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
  • The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo
  • Teen Titans
  • Samurai Jack
2 Likes

I know what it is but ill let someone else give it a go

3 Likes

Hey Arnold!

Is this going to be like the, guess the video game thread?

1 Like

Yeah, it's Hey Arnold and no. I think the direction this thread should go is "Describe a cartoon like it's an anime" like I did, but no spoilers.

1 Like

So is @Goalkeeper turn?

it could be anybody

I am a better guesser then creator.

Thusly, as said above it could be anyone's turn.

a hero with no name marrys a girl who is trying to save the world with potatos and somehow they dont fail miserably. the setting is fantasy and the plot confusing and somewhat bleh, with interesting characters and a good enough setting.

1 Like

Wow, that's a tough one. You got more to add to the description?

the main gril has red hair and the show had only one season and was filmed in the last 15 years.

sounds a little hipster if it was only one season.

You can just tell what is. I just wanted the replies to describe a cartoon like it's an anime, we don't have to continue the guessing game. We can do it like this...

Ninja Turtles: A martial Arts Master by the name of "Yoshi" is mutated into an anthro rat and he finds pet turtles as companions and they mutate into anthro turtles and he raises them as if they were his children and teaching them martial arts to fight a ninja clan.

I'll take a gander since Fred Nietz is the undisputed winner and no activity here.

Some students must juggle their life with academics in a private school and preventing a malevolent computer program from causing havoc in the real world by fighting it in a virtual world.

Sounds like Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

The .hack// movie?

1 Like

It is not .hack// of any kind.

CORRECT!

and @anon69321716 accel world?

Not accel world either.

That's why I couldn't figure out your show. I assumed it was Western animation. Didn't think to look Eastern.

megaman?

Not Megaman either. Let me rephrase this,

Five (later seasons, six) teenage students must juggle their life with academics in a boarding school and stopping a malicious artificial intelligence habiting a quantum supercomputer in an abandoned facility from threatening Earth by fighting it in a virtual world.

Code Lyoko?