Giveaway! :D Break out the editing skills for some cool stuff

So I have a couple things to give away. The first of which is a total of 4 Radeon Rebellion stickers:

The second of which is an Asus Z170-A motherboard. Brand new, I took it out of the box to look at it a couple times and thats about it, lol. Photo:

So what do you have to do? Well, take anyone from the photos in the OP of this thread:
https://forum.level1techs.com/t/my-blog-of-being-amd-red-team-plus-at-the-new-horizon-event/110889

And edit them into whatever you like. Keep it SFW, please. Edit: Please also no political related edits.Ties in to SFW.
Rules:
I'll pick a 1st through 5th place on Jan, 7, 2017.
Edit:
Extended to the 14th.

I'll ask others to vote as well, so it's not just arbitrary to my own opinion (probably will have a number of polls going on the 7th to determine the rankings).
1st place: Motherboard.
2nd-5th place: Radeon Rebellion stickers.

There is only one limitation- the motherboard I am only willing to ship to NA, some parts of the EU, and NZ & Australia. The stickers I'll ship most anywhere on the globe as they can go into a letter.

That's about all i can think of right now, if anything comes up i'll likely edit into the OP.

Heres one example:

7 Likes

11 Likes

edit: is better

Opps, sorry, I though this was ok, you want me to take it down?

probably for the better... can post in lounge not for this though

1 Like

That's even better because his name is SuperBen rofl

Must be nice

1 Like

Would breaking out my winamp and making a custom av preset count ?

Is there any limitation on number of entries? Besides within reason

not really, just probably pick your "best" if you have multiple

I have no clue how to photo edit. :S My daughter, sister and brother all know this stuff but not I. The only thing I try is memes. :S Now I have used photo editing software not that long ago but I made a horrid mess. I may try again but I don't know. Anyway best of luck to all of you in the contest. : )

Here's a start:

4 Likes

9 Likes

I'll start writing my victory speech

1 Like

click to see full pic

I hate hashtags but... #blessed

1 Like

good luck everyone!

5 Likes

I rarely do these, but thought this was fitting.

3 Likes

What the hell, I'll give it a shot

Edit: I re-read the OP - supposed to do people :(
Don't care, leaving this here.

3 Likes

I wanted to 'shop the amd stock ticker and make some joke about it ryzen but ehhh too easy

4 Likes

That I Can Do !
With a good joke like that, you can't expect me not to run with it.
I know nothing about stocks, so I hope I manipulated the chart correctly.

9 Likes