Welcome, welcome my friends!
Gek’s Exclusion Zone is a fine place, for fine ladies and gentlemen. Here we you can engage in such activities as:
- Watch geks run around in their natural habitat
and scream, and rant about shit no one cares about.and engage in deep discussions.
incoherent unholy textsabout gek’s opinions and experiences.
- Suggest a course of actions
to eradicate the gek once and foreverfor future projects and self-improvement of the gek.
My blog: codebite.xyz
hopefully this is not too much of self-advertising
So, in the spirit of eNgAgEmEnT, I wanted to get back to blogging stuff. As some of you know tho, I have a blog for that, but I thought I’ll still make a tread here, so you can comment (if you want) about whatever I post there here, since my blog doesn’t have a comment system, and most likely never will have.
Whenever I post something new, I’ll post it here to encourage some discussion, it might be a short post about whatever, a series of posts about some tech, or just a rant. Hopefully someone here will find it entertaining, or interesting.
There’s also an RSS feed.
Q: Why not just post stuff on the forums?
A: I like to have my stuff hosted on something I control.
Q: CPU part 6 when?
A: Whenever I feel like it (check projects/other/cpudev)
Q: Those white images on black BG look awful.
A: Not really a question, but yeah. The site used to have light theme.
- [ abandoned ] Let's Build a CPU
- [ abandoned (for now?)] FermiOS: An OS development for Raspi 3
- Redgek goes full tinfoilhat with OpenBSD
- Ghekko server: A Series of Non-thought out Events
- De-Googlifying - my journey
- Music you program/study/draw/do_brain_activity to