Games to take out anger

looking up info on that right now....

smoke pot.
not only will your anger melt away from having a different perspective. it will enhance your gaming experience.

no

I'd also look up if somebody needs help cutting a tree down. Helped me a lot about a year ago.

had that back when i had my first Wii, shit was fun.

that's so MLG! can i have gunnar optics and Gamma lab's G-fuel with that?

1 Like

oh yeah because not worrying about the future and living the present will completely get me a happy life in the future, securing a satisfying job in this shit mid-rural "urban" area.

can we stay on topic please? small tangents can be fun, but i can see this derailing from a mile away.

games to take out anger.

too expensive for what it is IMO, plus having to deal with all the gun regulations (canada) is not something i want do...

games to take out anger...

tried, there's nothing fun about getting spawned-raped for the amusement of a couple of douchebags in attack helicopters

I might just stream your game suggestions, see how that turns out..

To solve your problem Anger/Stress/frustration you need to follow correct order of needs. And neglecting the obvious fact that you don't need anything to maintain a healthy mind through physical exercise, is telling.

Straw man and red herring, I never said anything like that. What I said was worrying about the past or the future will not solve your problems, plan for the worst and hope for the best is adequate.

play Huniepop

during the hot seasons I ride my bike for hours every day, is that enough for you?

Leave me out of your red herring pie throwing contests.

then leave me out of your psychiatrist stuff and stay on target of the thread, if i wanted life advice i would've asked for it, thanks a lot.

take a chill pill

Psychiatrist? Well there's an idea...

Phrase your threads with a less help seeking background then. Shitty thinking and cunty sophistry as retorts.

Good luck dude.

2 Likes

smoke some pot

i just did, you dont annoy me anymore.

1 Like