Games to take out anger

I thought the issue was anger/rage and games was just a way to cope with the issue. Seems fair that people are trying to help you instead of improving on a very limited coping method. Just a thought.

More on topic i guess: Stay away from any competitive online games. From my experience angry people will just become angrier, even when winning they will find something to get annoyed by. Personally no game has ever fixed my mood/state of mind when i am really pissed. However i enjoy music to blow of steam if no alternatives are available, maybe that works for you as well. Try something like osu! or Audiosurf.

That's what teleports and the passive tag/peaceful world is for. Find somewhere remote and spawn yourself in a helicopter or whatever floats your boat.

i understand what you're saying but really if i wanted to find other ways of coping with anger i would have worded it explicitly.

when it comes to music, nothing seems to be metal enough when i'm mad.

Osu! doesn't work for me, it's just fun when i'm happy

Off topic:
The amount of detail which is irrelevant to what you in fact are looking for threw me and apparently other off, thinking there was more to your request that you later explained. I am very much guilty of failing to "don't give advice unless you're asked" in general, but keep in mind that this often happens as an act of kindness and not arrogance or second-guessing. So lets just leave it at that.

On topic:
Killing fresh spawns in DayZ may very well be what you're looking for. The mod is probably best for this purpose as you need a bit of equipment to get started.

that i can understand, i like to give details so i guess it could have came across tears's mind as a call for help, that i'm fine with, but then he derailed everything into some SJW psych-student 101 fallacy argument that I lack the patience to deal with.

as far as i'm concerned i hate to be killed freshly out of spawn in games like DayZ for the entertainment of players who have gear advantage and/or play in group, thus i shall not do the same.

I'd rather take my anger out on NPCs i think.

You could find a used one, theres no need to spend lots of money on one.
I got mine for $45.

just looked at my bank account, tax refund came it, i have money now, but i have no room...

Although i hate getting spawned killed as well, I do believe it is a part of the experience and adds to the difficulty of the game. If dayz (the mod) had no bandits or only high moral pvp'ers, the game would simply be a running simulator or a pvp shooter with extremely long prep time in my opinion. Pve last time i played the mod at least was a complete joke and nothing like Dean Hall had intended. Sorry about the rant. My point is you should give it a try and ignore what others may think of you in game. Being a bandit in DayZ doesn't make you a horrible person; Being a douche about it does :D . If you haven't played as a bandit, you should at least see how it makes you feel.

How about Half-Life / HF2 speedruns ? Fast paced, challenging, fun ,not rage inducing.

sure it's part of the experience, but having people running in groups fully geared doing just that is kind of a shit experience, but i'll give it a shot. and i'll look into HLspeedruns.