Games like Stalker?

No wonder it's nothing like New Vegas as Bethesda didn't do New Vegas, Obsidian Entertainment did. Hopefully Obsidian or some similar talented game studio gets funding to do a proper Fallout game as Bethsoft suck at it. I think Fallout 4 is good game, just not much of a RPG.

I've been looking at the Lone Star project for a bit, it might become something nice. Frost is also promising.

Edit: Somehow I missed Helium_3 post above, apologies. Also props for linking TUN :)

1 Like

Exactly, it had a different feel to it. At one point there was only one LAN center nearby but we had to pass through a sort of wild shrub area that had a morus tree where we'd stop to eat some mulberries in the summer. In the winter we'd snowball our way towards there and on the way back. Those were the places where we also discovered some new and obscure games and mods. I remember when we tried Natural Selection and Team Fortress Classic for the first time. Loads of fun.

mrbtongue is a gentleman and a scholar :)

1 Like

I thought it was because fallout 3 sucked. And hence 4 will fall suit. And Bethesda probably made it that way on purpose so that people will want another New Vegas. Not saying that New Vegas fixed what was wrong in Fallout 3. But New Vegas was just better. But I think that they should have at least put a solid effort into it regardless. Like make the numeral series the dishwater series. And make the other game like New Vegas for those that like the hardcore stuff. Some like Playboy. Some like Hustler. Some like mild. Some like Insanity. Some like a touch. Some like a touch too much. Bonus points if you got the last example.

Hell Yeah! Like the looks of this project. All it needs is some ZZ Top on the Radio Stations. I got just the song for the mod.

Nah its still there.

Bethesda can't tell story to save their lives... Every Bethesda game is more sandbox open world than anything else...

I just call them the bethesda game. Do I want to play the same game with dark mages, dragons, or nuclear death in DC, arizona, or boston?

It doesn't matter because I am king of the slide and your lying in the wood chips. I am pretending I am a ghoul now and you are some caravaner.

Neat I get to stomp your skull in mongrel.

That's what you think. My skull is the only thing keeping this area from self destructing. Because of the electrical activity from my brain. Although I would say that your brain is lacking electricity if you decide to cave my skull in and send this whole town to kingdom come.

World already died a missing town wouldn't be too much of a difference now would it.

Jokes on you. We are in paradise the region that people are dying in their travels to try and find and few no about. You would effectively be blowing up Shangri-La

Could care less.

You have killed the cool ghoul.

You have destroyed paradise.

You have killed your pet doge.

You have killed your family.

You have gained 40 charisma points.

You have died.

Great, now I can return this stupid game and sue bethesda.

You can't do that. That's dlc.

1 Like

Alright I'll burn my xbox and kill the writers then.

Also oasus is a lot better.

@psycho_666
I haven't played Skyrim and Fallout 4 but after Oblivion, I treat all Bethesda games as I would treat the women I hit on:

Much better than being a whine-baby. Besides, wait long enough and the mods will fix it, buy the game on a discount and you're good to go. I mean they're not multiplayer so you're not exactly in a rush to git gud. Also, don't preorder.

Keep in mind Skyrim is in my top5 favorite games. Still, Bethesda can't tell story for sh1t... Non of their quest lines have even remotely made me want to finish them. There is one awesome reveal about Paarthurnax in Skyrim, but 5-6 years later I still can't force myself to play through the story. It's boring.
Anyways, I am getting irritated over people praising Bethesda for all the mods. But look at all the mods. Bethesda are great. No they are not. Mods are great. Bethesda are just OK...
But anyway, my point was, and still is, that Bethesda can't tell any story at all.

Oh I wasn't calling you a whine-baby, just to be clear. I was thinking of myself when I was younger. This is much better.

exactly.

1 Like