Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

SO S6 is so fantastic LOL

I am still saddened and pissed at the same time Stannis died last season. Here me out on this. Brienne Of Tarth killed a broken and battered man and went to pick the bones left over by Ramsey. How was this fighting with honor? It was kinda cheap if you ask me and he was the rightful king preceding Robert. They didnt even show his body at all. Lets face it Renly would have never been a great king.

Another thing that I still cant understand. What is the end game here? What is this everyone dies and no one wins?

Yes we all die

1 Like

Dont be a smart ass. You know what I mean.

/s

Death is the great equalizer. Im not being a smart ass...You die just like me,

This the Game of Thrones thread right? Stop being dense.

Just wait until the Lord of Light decides to revive him. And he turns out to be The Prince That Was Promised. After that he takes Lightbringer and kills your favorite character with it.

3 Likes

Not sure how snow is going to re-take his lands from the Baratheon (is that the name?), so far it seems to me the more evil you are the further you get in this story.

Ramsay Snow/Bolton. The Baratheons are all but dead. Gendry cannot make a claim to the throne cause he is a Bastard.

I got it wrong, I was talking about the guy who killed the Wife and Son of Ned Stark? (Walder Frey?) Thought he took the north?

He who holds Winterfell holds the North. Roose Bolton was killed by his son. Rob Stark would have won the war and kept reign of Winterfell if he would have not broke his oath to Walder Frey. Rob was supposed to marry one of Walder's daughters but he married that medic girl. Which broke his oath. Rob made the oath cause he needed to cross the Twins.

IMO you can really see that they've strayed from GRRM's writing. E.g. the slaver negotiation scene was... the opposite of nuanced and subtle.

1 Like

Soo...... Who's up to date?

I am, but please follow the rules with spoiler tags for those who are not.

Yeah, main reason I tested the waters before diving into a discussion haha

Spoilers lie beyond, ye be warned
So the Hodor scene was a surprise, doesn't that mean there's a time paradox in the universe? I have very little understanding of how that actually works haha

not sure but I sure as hell didn't see that coming.

After seeing the latest episode.

I guess Brandon can not control his powers yet. Not sure why young Hodor could see Brandon and hear the girl yelling "Hold the door" from future. That kind of messed up Hodor's life.

Well
Brandon better do something to make up for ruining Hodors life then leaving him to die because I like Hodor much more than Bran

1 Like

I thought the Direwolves were supposed to be special to the Stark's them randomly getting killed off like that kinda bugs me.

Also Melisandre needs to go next we already know her age she seems to have served her purpose. So it is time... She mislead Stannis and killed off his family.

1 Like