Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

Plenty of people watch the show, and it’s excellent. Thought there should be a place where we can talk about it without worrying about spoiling it for everyone that isn’t up to date.

2 Likes

Speaking of not up to date, I'm not. I've just watched the episode where Jorah and Tyrion are attacked by the people with grayscale. I'm going to binge the rest of them soon.

Relevant - http://imgur.com/gallery/ql3Q1

Oh shit let me know when you catch up since the episode that follow it are fucking sick

1 Like

Think I'm only four or five episodes behind. Should have watched them by this time tomorrow.

You can talk about it. I'll probably reply tomorrow.

i'll come back after this last ep. that one with the white walkers was awesome!!!!!!!!

1 Like

I was bummed to see the sassy wildling lady die so fast

Has anyone here read the books as well?

For some reason I always end up making a mental note of where the show deviates from the books.

That being said, wtf happened to Bran and Rickon Stark? They went north like 2 seasons ago and were never seen on the show since.

most likely we will see them again in the finale.

I am wondering what they have been doing in that tree as well.
That was meant to reply to this.

I hope you are right.

I do miss Arya and the Hound it was the most twisted buddy story.

I wonder if we will ever see Gendry (King Baratheon's bastard) again. Davos threw him in a boat and that was that.
Stannis surprised me last episode. Should be interesting to see what comes of that.

I thought that bit with Stannis at the end was dumb. It doesn't happen in the books, at least not yet, and it seemed a little out of character.

I think the show is just trying to shock for shocks sake. Really don't get some of the changes they made from the books.

she took off on a mother fucking dragon lol

I love how Tyrion is now advising the Queen. His sense of write and wrong match only with his wit. Love it. Love it. Love it.

nope. neither actor is credited as being in the season. ;0

That is a bummer

wait, so they just dropped that story line? lame.

Hodor too busy being an EDM DJ

2 Likes

I kinda think Game of Thrones is best viewed as a binge session.