Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

I think this was the worst season so far. Just shocking scenes for the sake of being shocking. It used to be "this is realistic so the good guys don't always win", now it's "this is edgy so the bad guys will almost always win". Not to even mention the hugely anti-climatic battle of Winterfell, the absolutely cringeworthy Sand Snakes performances and general stupidity. All build up, no payoff.

I'm rooting for the Night's King at this point.

Loads of people think that Melisandre is going to resurrect Jon.

They should burn her and the horse she road in on. How do you like the fire god now bitch.

maybe he'll come back as a white walker

poor jon. starks the unluckiest family

2 Likes

Moved the thread to the appropriate section.

1 Like
2 Likes

Necroing my own thread.

Fairly safe to say Melisandre is giving her life to bring Jon back?

1 Like

Thats not how I read it. How did you come to that conclusion?
When the Hound and Arya where caught by the Brotherhood dudes and the Hound killed their champ/leader he was brought back without to much fuss by the Fire Priest guy.
I think John is gone, she was too late or too weak to pull it off because she is really fuckin old.
IDK but that was my take on it.

I first thought that she was going to perform an "advanced miracle", not just bring back Jon but somehow slaughter the mutinying Night's Watch men as well, something grand which would require a sacrifice.

Then after thinking a bit, another possibility would be that that was her true form, which she normally hides, maybe with the potions the camera panned over. This would make sense since we don't know much about her past, she certainly looks too young for the kind of power she wields.

Also, Sand Snakes are more annoying than Joffrey, Ramsey and Cercei combined.

A wild Hodor appears, Nice!

Half called it.

Tyrion Lannister may be small but he has the biggest balls in all the 7 Kingdoms. Wonder what he is planning to do with them Dragons?

4 Likes

Still waiting anxiously for Little Finger to appear.

I'm disappointed we didn't get the fanservice of Jon Snow being put in a pyre and not burning. Proof that he's destined to take the throne.

Hodior has a monster penis....Not being able to speak is irrelevant.

Last Sunday night. What just happened? We saw 2 major deaths.

Spoilers below read at your own risk.

Roose Bolton and Balon Greyjoy

That was shocking indeed.

It's about time they killed off Greyjoy, he died in book 2, but it only implies that he is killed by his brother. I'm glad they aren't going to leave out Crow's Eye. Stoked for the Kingsmoot.

Of course Ramsey killed is father, what else would you expect? I'm disappointed that Roose didn't even seem to expect it though. He just seemed too smart to be killed off so easily. He should have known better than to trust a psychopath.

1 Like

I still believe in the theory that Roose Bolton was an ancient human/iceman hybrid who was going to change into Ramsey's body once he grew too old in his current one.

Also I think now my previous prediction is obviously true, fucking called it. What else could it be?

That little cunt Ollie got what was coming to him.

3 Likes