Devember 2018

@TeckMonster knows ur feel

2 Likes

Yeah the last thing I want to do is sit in a room for 4 hours with other sick people, just to see the doc for 5 minutes, so he can prescribe RX antibiotics.

And sends you out the door with a 2k+ bill for making you wait 4 hours for those 5 minutes of work.

2 Likes

Yeah. I hate American Health Care.

1 Like

Is that the new AMD GPU?

RX is short-hand for prescription; non over-the-counter medication.

@psycho_666 so that means you’ll have to have prescription to by new AMD GPUs.

Humour deployed. Humour missed the target. Humour too weak to hit any target…
Humour dead …

I’m already cured. You are the one that needs RX goodness in your a**… Assembly…?

Slept on my arm last night, because I am a smart human being.

Woke up today and I’m about a 6 on the pain scale on that arm. :frowning:

Programming today will be difficult.

TFW u always sleep on your arm…

1 Like

I am a mild rut. The kind of rut I need half a day to work through, so I might slow down a bit until the weekend. I am also on a weird shift, which after getting home and cooking food doesn’t leave me much time.
At least all of the yelling people around me have gone away, so I can get some peace and quiet.

3 Likes

I feel this typo more than you know.

1 Like

lol Freudian slip there. Sure I will go with it.

1 Like

Not related to my challenge but:

AWWW YEAH FEEL THE POWER!

Wow you can really throw everything at it.

2 Likes

so… new hardware?

1 Like

I also got hit by some real life stuff. Didn’t even power on my computer yesterday, which is extremely abnormal behavior for me. :scream:

Hopefully I can get back to this today.

I hope you get well soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is December a bad time for Devtember? What are people’s take on how busy this time of the year is with drama etc?

Normally, I would be off for a week with no forum time and def no time to program.

1 Like

bad time. yes.

1 Like

yeah, for me it’s not ideal. The question is, can we even find a month that works best for everyone. The concept of Devember on it’s own is a great idea. I alread learned a lot so far and I would not have started without the motivation of everyone else.

1 Like