Devember 2018

It was the perfect time for me, mostly by coincidence. I do think it’s an odd to choice to pick the most stressful month of the year to do a challenge though.

2 Likes

Built using GNU/Linux, Slackware, Apache, html, css, C++, cgicc 3.2.19 cgi-bin.

And of course it can still be much improved, and adapted to many other tabulation possibilities. Done bored in the spirit of Devember.

css:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/joshroybal/htdocs-includes-css-stylesheet/master/gradienttable.css

C++:
State information web program repository.

2 Likes
  • Use Atom + PlatformIO for IoT project
  • things are good
  • update
  • everything breaks
  • download VS Code
  • < 10mins and everything is the same as Atom (even keybindings, theme, and PIO) except that it works

way to go VS

3 Likes

This is what brought me to use a microsoft product on Linux.

2 Likes

Who is still onboard?

1 Like

I wish I kept up but my time is limited. Hopefully next month.

I fell behind a lot because of the jam. I may not be able to go back in honestly. It’s Christmas now, I have stuff to do up till 29-th when I’m going away from my pc for the new year day…
I’m basically done now…

that sucks to hear, better luck next time.

I am still in. My project actually sputtered into life for the first time ever today \o/

Looks like the pain in my ass of devember paid off.

2 Likes

@TeckMonster is doing great

Right now?

C#
C
JavaScript
Golang

TBH I skipped today, but I’m still working on this. I might read some documentation later today if I’m not too busy eating all the gift chocolates. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks.

PHP, JavaScript I guess I use the most.

Unfortunately I failed. :frowning:

I will continue with the project but on my own pace. It is fascinating though how effective a blog can be for motivation or rather how afraid I am of failure when @anon43365633 , @Even747 and the rest of you are breathing down my neck. :wink:
In hindsight I have no idea how I thought this could work around this time of the year :thinking:

2 Likes

EDIT: Remember to update your dev log, I’m interested to see the result. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still chugging away. Not getting as much done since I am hitting a bunch of learning curves, but that is what it is all about. I hope I can keep working on it now and then post December, but it may yield time to other projects.

2 Likes

I will :slightly_smiling_face:, but it will probably take a couple of days still.

2 Likes

It looks like I missed the whole Devember train… It would have been fun…

1 Like

You need to use anime shows as a reward.

2 Likes