Devember 2018

I wish I kept up but my time is limited. Hopefully next month.

I fell behind a lot because of the jam. I may not be able to go back in honestly. It’s Christmas now, I have stuff to do up till 29-th when I’m going away from my pc for the new year day…
I’m basically done now…

that sucks to hear, better luck next time.

I am still in. My project actually sputtered into life for the first time ever today \o/

Looks like the pain in my ass of devember paid off.

2 Likes

@TeckMonster is doing great

Right now?

C#
C
JavaScript
Golang

TBH I skipped today, but I’m still working on this. I might read some documentation later today if I’m not too busy eating all the gift chocolates. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks.

PHP, JavaScript I guess I use the most.

Unfortunately I failed. :frowning:

I will continue with the project but on my own pace. It is fascinating though how effective a blog can be for motivation or rather how afraid I am of failure when @anon43365633 , @Even747 and the rest of you are breathing down my neck. :wink:
In hindsight I have no idea how I thought this could work around this time of the year :thinking:

2 Likes

EDIT: Remember to update your dev log, I’m interested to see the result. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still chugging away. Not getting as much done since I am hitting a bunch of learning curves, but that is what it is all about. I hope I can keep working on it now and then post December, but it may yield time to other projects.

2 Likes

I will :slightly_smiling_face:, but it will probably take a couple of days still.

2 Likes

It looks like I missed the whole Devember train… It would have been fun…

1 Like

You need to use anime shows as a reward.

2 Likes

Well Happy New Year and its all over.

I actually managed to complete an MVP for my project a couple of days before the end.

Here Is my Devlog thread: Porting a Raytracer to Rust - Devember Challenge

My Project Repo: https://gitlab.com/IGBC/rustic-zen

And I wrote a Blog post about the project: https://sigsegv.tech/articles/devember-18-working-with-big-projects.html

6 Likes

There’s still a few hours left in #devember2k18 in the timezone I am in and since I’ve no life (and hate New Years Eve) I’m gonna get some more work done.

Was hoping to get the state management for my Creep game entities redone today and get them firing energy beams.

3 Likes

How did everyone go?

I petered out in the end, got stuck trying to work out some Unity technicalities.
I can try and upload the project if someone wants to see it though, after a little tidy up. And I’ll prob keep working on it now and then.

1 Like

Pfff… I entered a jam and that drained me… So I ended up finishing about 19-th…

You should… You will learn even more.
I’m fully committed to finish mine…

2 Likes

There are rankings?! Who won?

No ranking. I just entered the chalange at 19th of December.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like