Cinebench R15 cpu+overclocking score

nope unfortunatly, anything over 4.8ghz my board just craps out.

and cpu overheats like crazy.

Got my i5 in the mail yesterday and installed it, no problems at all. Honestly it was a major upgrade from my A8-6600K, which did very well for me.

Here is some old results and some current results from the i5 stock and some OC. I want to see how far I can push it!

Nice scores, your i5 is litterly twice as fast lol ☺

Still proud of my Xeon. One of the lowest clock speeds on the sheet, but still is sorta in the middle of the pack.

Stay tuned for an AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition benchmark. Gotta love unlockable cores!

Yeah I am really happy with this CPU!

Current score: 4.6GHz 1.282V I though it was stock but I forgot I allowed for a Voltage difference of ±0.03V

Go from this:

To this:

It lists the CPU was two different things, but it's an AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE with two extra cores unlocked and bumped up to 3.74 GHz. I could probably go quite a bit higher, but the motherboard was one of the cheapest available back then and it only has 4 GB of DDR2 RAM.

The system's fifth birthday is in a few months, and it's still going strong!

Playing with secondary timings on RAM. 

If you are running an FX 8 core on Windows 7 make sure you have these patches. This will help windows 7 utilize all 8 threads more efficiently. If your running Window 8/8.1 your fine. I also run a program weekly called Glary Utilities to keep my PC clean and in tip top shape.

I'm also trying to find a work around for Intels bias compiler and Vendor ID code string that favors Intel chips and cripples AMD chips. That's right Intel has been cheating for years when it comes to benchmarks and performance. Intel chips are most likely still faster overall but if it brings some extra performance to AMD closing the gap its worth it.

Windows 7 Patches: https://teksyndicate.com/forum/cpu/amd-fx-8350-hotfixespatches/131535

Glary Utilities: http://www.glarysoft.com/

Intel is CHEATING: http://www.agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49

Damnit now you have me skimming through hwbot.org looking for something else.

Been a while since I was active on this thread. Working on updating the sheet now, maybe ill open my window and try and beat my old score, I doubt it lol, but I want to go for it.

Good job haha ☺

And yeah go ahead and beat the score, just do it lol. I failled unfortunatly, i allmost crashed my system to death at 5.0 ghz.

So i need a new plan lol ☺

use some of the magic dust you had left over from the world cup?

And I am gonna see how hard I can push this mobo, im getting a new one for christmas, so may as well see if I can kill it XD

Well i do have some tiny little plans for Christmas time / January .. ☺

I did it! On my junk motherboard, on a hyper evo 212, 1.5 volts, 4.8 ghz, finally broke 700! and Almost melted doing it XD

1.5V on a haswell 1.0 chip my god you won the silicon lottery.

Very nice score

I'll redo the test when I get a new cooler and overclock it some more.

Yeah, but jumper still has me beat with his dang 2550K

been looking at a H110 AOI cooler...I don't think I can score any higher than what I am right now with my current cooler, and I don't really have room in my case for a double tower cooler.

And yeah, I got very lucky with my i5, which is why I still have it over an i7, I can't bring myself to get rid of it, its such a good chip. I haven't even delidded it yet...Hmm...

Yes, please do. i5 master race :P

join me under the wall of 8350s

My goal is to beat the 1000 point mark... ☺