Cinebench R15 cpu+overclocking score

I think we need a warpstar for this thread now, its starting to get annoying typing in the last page in the address bar.

lol the thread has become bigger then i was expecting. page jumper would be an handy forum feuture. ☺

Thought I would update since I installed the new loop https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/14uU8lzqmlzQ56CW23zxWiSB44aR_R1zw_9kTQ-yC-d0/edit

Can't you just add a link on the main post with the thread URL with ?page=9999 at the end?

Just shows that the Phenom X6 was much better than the FX 6xxx.

Cinebench R15:

Your 1090T X6 @ 3.8hgz = 553

My FX6300 @ 4.6ghz = 549

Its to bad they didn't make a 8 core Phenom X8....

I also try not to use Cinebench for any overclocking that matters, it does favor Intel since it is known to use Intel's compiler and run AMD on a out dated shit compiler. Intel = Cheaters Inside....LOL

impressive score ☺

860k at 4.5ghz scoring 370 on cinebench.

http://i.imgur.com/w7sMG9r.png

not bad ☺

Finally managed to get past the 800 points mark with the 8350.

╚( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╝

Core 2 masterace.

I still haven't managed to break my 702 score, but I am keeping the score doc up to date! Don't forget to message me if I mess up your score so I can fix it.

Nice scores guys :)
especialy the 800 score is realy nice, I had set my goal to that aswell, but unfortunatly my motherboard does not allow me to go any higher then 4.8GHz

My stock score. i7 4790k 4.4ghz @1.184v. I had scored an 875 on a previous run, but I ran it again to try for a better score... It went down by 5. lol

I'll overclock my CPU this weekend to 4.8ghz to try the bench again (I don't like overclocking my CPU if I don't have to.) Hopefully, it'll get close to 1k, but i doubt it. Lol

Also. I had previously posted the score for my old i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz. Surprisingly it was only about 260cb below my current 4790k@stock.

Can't believe haswell has that much of an improvement over my ivy score. I don't see why 4.8ghz would be difficult for you.

1 Like

My chip will do 4.8ghz @1.26v (or was it 1.28v?) quite easily. I actually did run it like that for a few days and ran AIDA64 for stability. It was rock solid. Temps were just a turn off for me though. Hitting 70's was just too high IMO, so i switched back to stock.

Sometimes i get higher score with 4.4 than 4.5ghz
4.5ghz 711 score
4.4ghz 695 score

Well @MisteryAngel , I'm actually thinking about getting rid of the setup, so if you want a Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 that is not even two month old and an 8350, PM me. If i remember this correctly you're from europe, so that wouldn't be a problem.

My rig is almost three years old. Once mighty but now faded. She can still keep up with most of the new mainstream kit.

I'm hopeful that she will serve for a couple more years, still able to play modern games on high setting for some time to come. Some money spent on new graphics cards might be nice.

As for the benchmarks and overclock with the CPU at 4.4GHz the score is somewhere in excess of 1200 but as I need this PC to be still running well for many more years to come I prefer to have it set to a more moderate overclock of 4.2GHz. Keeps the temps and voltages under control. The way I have it set the CPU spends most of it's time at a lower clock only ramping up when needed rather than a fixed 24/7 high speed as overclocking of old.

Here is my score.