did not know that

what are the numbers in (Parentheses)

i.e. youā€™ll just have to find a shop.

Iā€™ll launch mine August 23rd.

Yes please!

#MeToo.

This is a Google drive link , the file is in pdf format , checked for viruses
@iopsaddict @maxcfm

Just wrote an e-Mail to ASRock Rack to ask about the release date and availability.
Will update if I get an answer.

3 Likes

Hopefully the same time as AMD Vermeer CPUs.
Wouldnā€™t be wise to be late to that party.

I got a reply from asrock rack support today:

ā€œYes, weā€™ve just launched this new motherboard ā€œX570D4U-2L2Tā€, estimate available schedule for first batch of samples will be around end of September .ā€

Should note Iā€™m in the US, dont know about other regions.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Iā€™m thinking early October from AMD as well.

Thanks for the info man. Been waiting for an answer from them as well.
Iā€™ve asked about European/German availability

Hi guys Iā€™ve been watching this thread, and Iā€™ve been told by my suppliers that the X570d4u and the x570d4u-2L2T are coming at the end of the month for EUā€¦

I do a brand new X470D4U motherboard if anybody interested :+1:t3:

In depth review on this motherboard (in German): ASRock Rack X570D4U-2L2T im Test - FĆ¼r den Home-Server-Bereich - Hardwareluxx

It was great seeing the BIOS all laid out.

2 Likes

Good stuff!

Talked with a German distributor which handles server gear and lists the motherboard in question, they said that ā€œprobablyā€ the motherboard will arrive sometime in the middle to late October. But he canā€™t guarantee such stuff because ASRock Rack probably has sooo many backorders on this product already that they will most likely extend the launch date out even further and further, according to this guy.
So yeah October if we are lucky sounds like it.

https://www.provantage.com/asrock-x570d4u-2l2t~7ASRI0C2.htm

Alright after doing a google search I actually came across one single listing in Germany that actually could get you this motherboard sometime soon. Havenā€™t tried it myself yet but this looks promising!

1 Like

Nice, I noticed on asrocks site they just added the Bios files for the board as well.

1 Like

For some reason, the X570D4U-2L2T disappeared from Provantageā€™s website. The X570D4U is still there for Pre-Order though.

Does anybody know if the HDMI out of these motherboards also carries audio directly from a Ryzen APU (4750G)?

I was personally burnt by an Intel S1200SPLR motherboard with DisplayPort out (Kaby Lake), there, since there was no audio IC on the motherboard itself (that Realtek stuff) you only got video, no audio from the DisplayPort interface.

Do AMD APUs certainly ā€œincludeā€ audio capabilities on the AM4 package or is it the same sh** as Intelā€™s? :confused: