Anime Culture Club

Don’t let the overly moe style fool you, be warned that this one has elements of horror and some body-horror scenes as well. I still enjoy it regardless and the current season is more of the same in a good way.

4 Likes

Yea, moe stuff wasn’t the reason I added, the mystery and world building within the episode was very appealing

4 Likes

i very highly recommend

2 Likes

Watching or reading Made in Abyss be like this:

4 Likes

So… anyone watched Cyberpunk: Edgerunners?

It’s been a long time since I started a show and wanted needed to continue watching it. Without giving anything away, I will say that it is well worth the watch.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing good things about it, but I haven’t seen it yet. It’s on my to watch though.

whaaaaaat? spice and wolf is actually potentially getting a season 3?

1 Like

No it is getting a new anime

We do not know if it a sequel, prequel, or reboot.

3 Likes

Looks like Fall '22 is going to be the season of sequels with Golden Kamuy S4 dropping tomorrow.

Other stand outs included new Yama no Susume, Mob Psycho, Boku no Hero, Muv Luv Alt S2, Spy x Family, Yowamushi Pedal, To Your Eternity S2, and the second half of Isekai Ojisan.

Plus all of the new stuff including BLUELOCK for the sports anime fans.

1 Like

Yeah! We just watched the first episode of the new Spy x Family season and looking forward to more Yama no Susume! :heart:

Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita and Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau also had a good first impression…
We’ll be keeping an eye out as the new season starts and seeing which get on our watch list(s) here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got frames for the 2 nice posters I acquired recently.

7 Likes

Don’t sleep on the currently airing Bocchi the Rock, the third episode dropped today.

It is basically K-On with a little more bite to it and surprisingly a bit less saccharine as well. Also I’m digging the music, but I’m admittedly very easy to please in that regard.

2 Likes

https://anilist.co/manga/125528/Rosengarten-Saga/
Lewd, but funny as hell

Yep. Watched Edgerunners. it’s great. One of my favorite series of the past few years for sure.

It’s a good story that wraps itself up well. No spoilers, but if you know much about the Cyberpunk universe, it’s a fitting end to that story. And a good reminder to people that the Game exists, (and the game is pretty good now that CDPR has had the chance to fix it.)

2 Likes

i look at the sword and it hurts

1 Like

You must also love fire emblem

2 Likes

This series has been great. The setting and premise is really interesting
https://anilist.co/manga/101131/Magus-of-the-Library/

pretty much all anime swords suck with very very few exceptions taking “bigger and better” to the absurd level.

also falchions are single edged
https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/24904

1 Like

@pxxls51 you can ask for recommendations here.

2 Likes

Ah yeah… I’ve been looking at the upcoming things on the LiveChart overview and it looks like it’ll be a very busy season!

I’m particularly looking forward to Oniichan wa Oshimai!, the manga is hilarious and I wonder if they’ll make a nice adaptation from the source material.

Also a load of continuations I’m interested in… Like Tsurune, Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. 2, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen and Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably end up dropping some and putting a couple in the always growing backlog. But at least there is plenty of choice!

2 Likes