Anime Culture Club

Dammnnnnnn didn’t know they got a new series

Their art style is so distinct. As soon as I saw the cover, I immediately thought of
https://anilist.co/manga/87160/Amano-Megumi-wa-Suki-Darake/

I really love that one!
If it is a similar kind of humour and art style, then I’d love to pick it up.

1 Like

new ghost in the shell coming this may

1 Like

@Skelterz you alive? its been a long time

1 Like

So… Spice and Wolf season 3 and Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer announced. Its almost like there is someone necroing 15 year old threads in the anime industry.

6 Likes

I’ll watch more Spice and Wolf even if it’s just a money grab.

5 Likes

speaking of necro anime. the new ghost in the shell season came out a few hours ago on netflix. in the old stand alone there were all these side missions to the main plot of the season and so far this new one seems to have cut all of that out and be only main plot. its not bad and the fights are better but it feels like it could have been so much better with more episodes.

gaaaaah i hate the ending.

2 Likes

So in the midst of our DnD chat I just made the mistake of looking for @Novasty 's avatar to see whether it was actually Schwarz from Arknights or not. It has to be.

Was correct, it is. Not complaining but I’m also never gonna be able to take the shield beside it seriously now that I’ve seen the rest of it. :rofl:

this is like the 2nd or 3rd time I used a cultured avatar on here man.

1 Like

idk how i didnt notice this earlier but made in abyss s2 trailer out

mob 100 s3 announced but just old footage

same with goblin slayer s2

the decades long awaited shaman king sequal is coming

to your eternity s2

new bleach thousand year blood war trailer

maybe this will raise dead this thread

1 Like

Ah yes, my favorite moe thriller is back for another season of body-horror “adventure”.

1 Like

Fuck I still need to watch the movie :sweat_smile: Really procrastinating. At least I’m almost done with Non Non Biyori, second half of the 3rd season that is left to watch.

4 Likes

man that movies amazing but its like watching “Schindler’s List” or “the boy in the striped pajamas”.

1 Like

Meanwhile at Studio Trigger

4 Likes

looks like a made in abyss prequal is coming too

english version

1 Like

my god

3 Likes

You got to be shitting me, SEGA Uncle Isekai is getting anime

1 Like

I really like the manga for this