Anime Culture Club

@ThatBootsGuy
tltkCsl

5 Likes

2 Likes

Wait they have a deadline?

Now back to topic.

though, to be fair you most likely donā€™t have to worry about it since youā€™re most likely getting a refund

2 Likes

Ngl shield hero is kinda pissing me off, like they wonā€™t kill any humans. Who cares if his name wonā€™t be cleared in that kingdom, like theyā€™re are other countries they can go to just fine and nobody can oppose his strength anymore. Like just kill the people who are trying to kill you for once, like Jesus this series si starting to feel like a kids show, the action between the shield hero and the humans is no different than the action in something like how to train your dragon, literally just knock bitches out. Yes Iā€™m watching this for the story but also for what should be bad ass action but if all theyā€™re gonna do is have most of the action where they just knock humans out and even show very little blood or gore then I may as well be watching a kids show like wtf.

Itā€™s not really pissing me off the right way how it used to, now whenever Iā€™m pissed itā€™s not because of something in the story or something a character does itā€™s because itā€™s turning into a kids show. Shake my smh

1 Like

ISEKAI ISEKAI ISEKAI

Really liked the first episode, so what he is OP and it seems like itā€™s gonna be like in another world with my smartphone, itā€™s an isekai so thatā€™s fine.

4 Likes

Get some standards. That was a terrible anime with an awfully plain MC.

2 Likes

He is exactly whatā€™s causing the problem with the anime industryā€¦

2 Likes

Liked because of Miia

Iā€™ve been getting some reading done today. Caught up with DanMachi and made some progress with The Devil is a Part-Timer!. Also rewatched DanMachi/Gaiden: Sword Oratoria with Eng dub while reading (more like background noise).

2 Likes

I just watched the 1st episode of OPM Season 2. It wasnā€™t as bad as I was expecting but the difference is very noticeable.

There are few moments where the animation is crisp but then instantly goes back to luckluster. Genosā€¦poor genos what have they done to him?

The opening song just sucks. Itā€™s not as bad as Berserk 2016/17 but I am so disappointed.

1 Like

Itā€™s not as bad as Smartphone but itā€™s very generic, Iā€™ve read the manga

2 Likes

Yeah I felt like they cut back on action scenes to save some money and inserted a lot more talking. Once thing that bothered me a lot was when Genos has half his face torn off and he was talking, the mouth was moving but you could see the teeth and jaw and shit from the robot part of his face wasnā€™t moving at all which kinda threw me off, I was like why did they even bother drawing that then.

They even threw some shit from trash shounen series in there

This anime season Funimation has two anime Iā€™ll be watching: Fairy Gone & The Helpful Fox Senko-san and Crunchyroll has one Fruits Basket. This doesnā€™t account for shows Iā€™m finishing or are still going.

Fairy Gone premise sounds promising and like something Iā€™d watch. The Helpful Fox Senko-san is based on manga story that I read some of itā€¦ Iā€™m expecting it to be light cause that is how the manga was.

This will be the first time I watch on Funimationā€¦ Do they have an ad version that comes out 7 days after the fact if anyone knows?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if they have a schedule for ad supported viewing, maybe @TeckMonster would know

1 Like

They do have a 1 week offset for the ad supported releat, Fairy Gone ep 1 will be available next Sunday

1 Like

Iā€™ll watch pretty much anything by Doga Kobo it seems

2 Likes