Anime Culture Club

Huh so it seemed they only adapted some parts from volume 5 of land of the lustrous for the anime. They seem pretty important so hopefully if the series ever does get a season 2 it covers that info

Holy shit volume 7 is something else, they pick off at a big part from volume 6 and it just keeps going

I want volume 8 RIGHT NOW!!!

Dude volume 7 though, shit got real.

I just picked up some goofy shit.

2 Likes

IIIIII knewwww it, IIII kneeeeewwww it

This is top notch doo doo and I love it

Fuckkkk I have to wait another month for this to air

Woot. That is good news for me.

1 Like

Yo what happened to @KemoKa73? Miss that fox loli dude

1 Like

Doin fox loli things

1 Like

Has anyone read this?
Is the manga or LN better?

Its absolute garbage
Borderline hentai

2 Likes

I bought some movies most are anime

5 Likes

Also ~~ if anyone knows a source for me to buy this. Help your fellow weeb brethren out.

You can buy the cd here, unfortunately there isn’t a version with the video

The youtube vid has it called “hollowness” That one has that? That might be where my confusion on trying to find it came from then.
Amazon had this as the tracklist.

Sorry, wrong listing

1 Like

aHA, That one has the squiggles I was looking for. You’re a legend. Thanku!

1 Like

No problem, I’m m used to it as the Japanese dont seem to think there is market for their crap here so its incredibly difficult/ expensive hobby.

2 Likes

Lol that sucks, sounds like it could’ve been cool.

Let’s all take a moment to appreciate how overlord is automatically set to the dark theme

1 Like

idk how i managed to read Domestic Na Kanojo a while back. it makes me REEE just looking at it now.

Bro I meant to watch that when it finished airing but I’ve been reading and screwing around so much. I’ve read 7 manga and 3 LNs since April 1st. I haven’t been reading every day which is what I want to do but if I did I’d run out of stuff to read, next week I’m not gonna have anything to read because I’ve been binging them all. I need more money

Yo pls help a brotha out, support me on my patreon

1 Like

I know literally nothing about it other then someone linked me that song, and now I bought it. c:

Seems to be a name people I heard a couple times but payed no attention to. Not a bad rating on mal. Whatcha not like about it?