Anime Culture Club

I don’t get it

Don’t fuck TVs. It’s dangerous.

1 Like

This just came in the mail!
Was kind of disappointed when I saw it in the theatre. I was very excited to watch the film but it had moments frame dips and the animation quality was low overall. Probably intentional to push the movie out and later push them BD sales!

I will probably give the DVD copy to my nephew or just a BD rip on a USB stick.

Anybody want the Funimation code?

4 Likes

Mmkay

I started using the Tachiyomi app on my phone. So far I am really liking it. Now to just find some manga to read.

Was thinking Honobono Log was an anime but discovered it was literraly small logs. But hey 20 mins in total it’s an easy watch. I like the concept and idea behind those and it was cute. I’m really on a strike of cutey couple stuff right now.

My little collection thus far.
Also, my bookmark is a coupon lmao
And volume 8 of land of the lustrous in English is being released tomorrow, I’ll buy it on Thursday and will have to wait until Friday to get it, tbh though I probs won’t be finished with 3-7 until Friday or Saturday night anyway.

8 Likes

Bye-bye, money :grin:

1 Like

rip your wallet. you started an addiction that has no end.

2 Likes

Hell yeah finally after what 2 years lmfao. Got me a copy at Walmart!

7 Likes

Nice to finally have it in the only region that matters: America

Got mine last week and I’m thinking I might give this copy to a friend and go for the special edition later this year.

4 Likes

Totally forgot about that. Most likely will pick that up as well.

What does the special edition have?

I’d honest to god dump all my money into a silent voice, like I love and respect that movie so much money doesn’t even matter. I’m definitely finding the most expensive and extravagant version available and purchasing it.

If it wasn’t for that movie I’d have never gotten addicted to anime and now manga/LNs and soon figurines rip me

4 Likes

Could grab the manage box set for $50 or less in some places. Seen it as low as $30.

1 Like

So far just the 60 page art booklet and probably some neat art for the packaging. I would like it more if they included the OST.

Directly from the page on right stuf:

This Limited Edition includes premium packaging which will house a 60 page Art and Storyboard Booklet containing storyboards from the Koi Wo Shita No Wa music video and Speed of Youth short, plus individual interviews with the Director, Composer, Art Director, and Character Designer of A Silent Voice.

*CONTENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

1 Like

Ngl not too big on isekai quartet, the comedy styles don’t blend well together and just feel like they’re clashing with eachother and the art style doesn’t help.

Hahaha. Stumbled upon this at work, what a bunch of weebs.

7 Likes

I love land of the lustrous, I fucking love it. Holy shit I love it. Holy fuck I love it

Real shit though I fucking love it

How come so suddenly? You never even mentioned the series before.

/s

1 Like