Anime Culture Club

thats not why you watch the show though lel is just a side thing/byproduct basically

its about growing up basically, also some scifi end of the world shit thats the main vehicle to do that stuff, so character progressing to stop being angsty teen shit etc. becoming a decent adult/role model. becoming a parent, letting your kids go as a parent etc, theres other romance stuff between some of the other characters aswell but its not the main thing

3 Likes

it’s no different from what you get from most other romance anime

1 Like

Most other romance anime is trash, I really only like the good romance anime where shit actually happens.

lel like having the gf get preggo? reuniting with past partners?

2 Likes

The problem I’m seeing, is you’re attempting to make the anime you’re watching into the preconceived concept you have in your mind before watching, rather than simply sitting back and enjoying (or not enjoying) it for what it is.

3 Likes

Pretty much, otherwise I wouldn’t even start watching a lot of series.

you herd da one about the guy who made a promise as a little kid to a girl about going to tokyo u?

1 Like

Yes the classic, Love Hina.

1 Like

su
totally not interchangeable with ed

1 Like

I suppose the next franchise to go through for me is Yama no Susume seeing as the third season is set to air Summer '18.

It’s nice to have time to chip away at this seemingly endless ptw list

1 Like

@Skelterz I’m finally starting Kiznaiver.

2 Likes

Yes!

tumblr_o7wv0k22Pm1r4jf9no3_500

3 Likes

ahem

• Ef: a tale of memories/melodies
  • Angel Beats
  • Clannad
  • Air
  • Kanon (2006)
  • Toradora!
  • Mawaru Penguindrum (yes there is romance)
  • Yuri Kuma Arashi
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
  • Kyoukai no Kanata
  • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
4 Likes

Obviously there is good romance anime, otherwise it wouldn’t be my favorite genre and I probs wouldn’t have gotten into anime to begin with if there weren’t good ones.

I’ve watched a lot of romance anime and have found a lot more trashy ones than good ones.

Also, this isn’t romance.

There is totally romance going on in Angel Beats!

Because you just watch trash in the first place…
anger5

(the gif got me thinking, also add Yuri Kuma Arashi. Lesbian romance. best romance)

3 Likes

It could be a harem / ecchi anime and be considered romance. The only time most of them fall short is when the MC doesn’t choose a thot. It’s good when the MC settles with one waifu.

which is too damn often because how can they make money off all the waifu pillows if the mc chooses!

4 Likes

Trash.
/Opinion

3 Likes

10d203a7c2f0df5118f55c9cbccad82827aed9e8_hq

5 Likes

Nana to Kaoru was a good romance manga with a dash of ecchi. Fite me.

1 Like