Anime Culture Club

But that’s it and it’s constantly making fun of itself. It’s a far more compelling story.

I did stop watching it for a while but picked it back up after Kotaku REEEEEd about it, glad I did

Still, with those first seconds I cannot go back to it. Plus have enough on the backlog already (if I don’t turn them down as usual obviously)

Makes sense, it washed the taste of Eromanga Sensei out of my mouth (disappointment and cringe)

1 Like

It’s so bad that it’s good.

wtf%20that
WTF is that? lmao
Capture
And this kid looks like an old Japanese man.

What did they do, intentionally make these things ugly in mii plaza and then model them after that?

No it’s not

Finished up Keijo!!!

I want another season now lol

Was much better than I expected, not just a show full of fanservice and cringe. It’s pretty trashy, but it’s enjoyable trash, much like Uma Musume.

luckily there won’t be one, the manga was even cancelled abruptly

dasracist

1 Like

Just read spoilers for Eureka Seven, don’t want to watch it anymore. it has a romance tag but I guess nothing happens or if shit does it is after the series is over or not in the episodes.

bruh, you for real?

Keijo got cancelled? Top-freaking-kek

romance as in romance not sex lel

look how dumb it got in just twelve episodes, if it kept going it would have ended up in space or some shit or booty mecha

3 Likes

500% lmfao

I’m not talking about sex I’m talking about romance. The spoilers said nothing about romance shit with the 2 main characters that happens during the series

That’s true… it got pretty Dragon Ball esque there towards the end

theres stuff where they talk about how they feel/is fully asserted that they are really into eachother and stuff. wrapped up by the end just no actual action or anything like that really

Honestly the romance is kinda sounding meh

Huh, the very first review basically sums up my views of the show perfectly: