Anime Culture Club

Another extremely good romance is My Love Story.

1 Like

also air romance? lel

last i remember was somebody ded and mom is alcoholic and was about it lel

reallysteelangelkurumi

just ignore the last arc and read Arashi

I read both a while ago.

1 Like

I really wish Seven Seas would pick it up, itā€™s such a damn good series

1 Like

Lets play a game, guess what anime or character this pic is from

Lol but really though Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry just had this random shot and I was like, aight Iā€™ll take it. I also just learned ankle bracelets are a thing, never knew they existed, I like em lol

honestly this turned out a lot better than I expected considering the animeā€™s topic lmao

1 Like

You dropped Eureka Seven for this trash?

Yep, I need to finish the last 2 series I started once I finish that though

1 Like

not enough feet i guess XD

2 Likes

quantity over quality

dont bash trash

its trash can

not trash cannot

4 Likes

dc98b2118082b6368473ea4f4f3440a0

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give you a reward thatā€™s better than CPR

I was watching this shit when I was 12-13 lol
Also just caught Naoto saying his dad wrote an Eva book

1 Like

Nobody watches Eureka 7 just for the romance. It is very decent show considering itā€™s still shonen. The MC Renton has more realistic view on the world he lives in and doesnā€™t make retarded decisions which makes him likeable character. Romance is not the centre point of the show but itā€™s definitely there.

If you want full blown romance watch Kaicho wa maid-sama and Kimi no Todoke. I canā€™t think of anything else from top of my head that isnā€™t complete trash or doesnā€™t have vagina mc.

1 Like

But in reality itā€™s just full of lonely weebs.

tumblr_n991j3CgxX1s4yh14o1_500

7 Likes

1 Like

And no weeby women in here.

1 Like

Even if I were to watch that show now I just wouldnā€™t really feel like watching it, idk i get into shows for one reason sometimes otherwise I wouldnā€™t have even started them and if that reason ends up not being what I thought or wanted I just canā€™t get into it.

on your recs, I started Eureka Seven because I wanted some good action romance, not just straight up romance, also preferably with a bad ass mc or a mc that is the ā€œchosen oneā€ or special in someway that is good.

Donā€™t worry there are plenty of Fujoshi in the sea.
Just hit up your art department, you might discover some with interest in drawing in manga style.

2 Likes