Anime Culture Club

Eromanga was good.

Youcan’tchangemymind

1 Like

Just finished rewatching Claymore and god damn I still loathe Raki in this show. Really wish they would have made a movie and give the series its proper ending.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I hate that series with a burning passion Not only did the MC cut all ties with his childhood friend who had a crush on him forever, but he fucking did that so he could have a temporary relationship with his god damn sister. At first I was cool with this but the retard who wrote this decided that it was an actual relationship but a dumb temporary one until they “get married”. There is way more to this series that I hate but that is the main point I remember and really the only thing I remember.

Oreimo is like 1 of the few, very few series I’ve rated a 3, and I genuinely rated it a 3, it was because of how I felt about it at the end or as a troll kinda thing, I genuinely hate this series with a passion

So there IS stuff you liked about it, eh?

3 Likes

Anything below a 6 is dog shit for me, 1-5 is just how much it managed to piss me off by being so bad.

that doesn’t make any sense, 1 is worst 10 is best and 5 is in between. Your rating system skews everything you don’t hate way too high

2 Likes

Nah my rating system is just for me,

1-5 dog shit
6 bad
7 average (can be broken down to average, bad; average, average; and average, good)
8 is really good
9 is almost perfect, just a few things I would have preferred
10 is best thing ever it is absolutely perfect.

My rating system is for me and only me, can’t compare it with other people’s rating system.

I will determine tomorrow if it’s hot garbage like Eromanga sensei…

In short,

I will give it my all… Tomorrow

4 Likes

That’s like comparing Celsius to Fahrenheit.

5 Likes

It’s not like eromanga sensei, that show was at least enjoyable even though it was garbage, oreimo is just straight garbage from the depths of the devil’s anus that’s not at all enjoyable.

Then how about this one?

That looks like my kind of garbage.

3 Likes

1 Like

That is on my PTW list lol

nobutterfree|nullxnull

oh hell yeah, Gleipnir is getting an anime!

2 Likes

*sees naked girl in background *
*Adds to PTW list *

Lol jk I haven’t added it to my ptw list, I’ll probs wait for this one to finish airing and see what the general consensus on it is before I decide to watch it. From the description it sounds like it could be good, but depending on how the studio decides to do it, it could be bad.

Just to burst your bubble now and not raise your expectations, she will probably never be that naked in the anime.

3 Likes