Anime Culture Club

Lmao, enjoy a good dbz ref

2 Likes

no it didnā€™t, they were in a coffee shop within five damn minutes

I see you too are a man of culture

1 Like

Iā€™m not talking about the irl stuff, Iā€™m talking about the story in the fantasy world he is in now, that story started off good then took a dive into a dumpster

Neopets got an anime?

well i disagree

so saw a game called hunt and snare on steam. thought ā€œthis some sort of hunting game? lets take a lookā€ and nope its a game about being a furry and having furry sex. wadu hek

4 Likes

I was the same way the first season really irritated me. Then I watched the abridged version and loved that so I just watch that now.

Looks pretty shitty tbh, I just want another game like mirror or more DLC for it.

5 Likes

Alright, so I need help.

Should I rewatch avatar the last airbender for the 12th time or should I rewatch FMA for the second time?

watch something you havenā€™t seen and expand your damn horizons

5 Likes

Today is one of those days where I want to do something but donā€™t feel like doing anything, so I wonā€™t find a new series or something on my PTW list to watch today. Gonna have to rewatch something since I will only make it through like 1 or 2 episodes of a new series, Iā€™ve already gone through 3 series and had to stop after a few episodes on each.

I was just leaning towards avatar because of uncle iroh, but then I remembered Winry. fuck this choice is so hard

Lmao, so Iā€™ve noticed this happens to me everytime this happens and I just never shared it here, but whenever there is a brief like 1 second pause (like problems with internet so whatever Iā€™m watching pauses then plays because of a loading problem or some shit) like I freeze up too, itā€™s so weird. Like I was just watching the first episode of avatar the last airbender and after the opening credits it paused for a little less than a second, but before that I was rocking my chair back and forth and eating a hawaiian roll and then the pause happened and I like froze in time with it, I stopped chewing and stopped rocking.

This happen to anyone else?

I just picked up ā€˜Oreimoā€™. And some other animeā€¦ I forget the nameā€¦ I have it on my tablet.

Tomorrow nightā€™s gon be gud

4 Likes

NO PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU NOT OREIMO NOT FUCKING OREIMO, I COULDNā€™T EVEN HANDLE THAT ONE. Please for the love of god donā€™t watch this one, this must be the one piece of trash you donā€™t watch. This series doesnā€™t even deserve to be called trash, it is below trash.

same creator as Eromanga Sensei

At least eromanga sensei was good trash and gave us quality memes.

oreimo is the devil

you really need to reevaluate what good means

1 Like

I said good trash, still not something Iā€™d recommend watching

emphasis on trash