Anime Culture Club

Yeah, she doesn’t really go naked in the manga either

Here is the studio that will be animating to just so we have an idea of what the animation style will be like.

Staff
Director: Kazuhiro Yoneda ( Akatsuki no Yona )
Series Composition: Shinichi Inotsume ( Gangsta. )
Character Design: Takahiro Kishida ( Btooom! )

1 Like

noodlety

must ban desu

We all can use a little lewd in our daily lives.

maybe in this thread lel

others would have been gone in like 5min

Probably because they know this place is full of degenerate weebs. :^)

tumblr_pj69c1XdND1s3mxpvo1_500

3 Likes

Speaking of degenerate weebs, I was at Walmart last night and I saw that they had Lis and the Blue Bird and Maquia on Bluray!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Also Catgirl fursuit combo is OP in that series.

1 Like

There are cat girls?

Yes and no.

Wait, Mark Hamill voiced fire lord Ozai in Avatar the last airbender? I never knew that

Oh shit. I was looking to watch that. Definitely going to swing by later for that.

if we didn’t we’d all be trying to hide our insanity like this.

Abed_smiling%20

As for yesterday. when I was mentioning I picked up a couple of series. they were

• Oreimo
  • Wagnaria!!
  • The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar

edit: I looked at ‘Mahou Shoujo Tokushsen Asuka’ but that shit looks way out of my comfort zone.

2 Likes

That was fucking intense

Why? It looks good and it’s definitely in my PTW list. Beautiful girl being badass, what not to like ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

I’m not all into dem Military-esque animes.

Unless it is entirely based around #PLOT

No.

I’ve stayed away from Military-esque anime exclusively. I never watched Code Geass, Girls Und Panzer, Full Metal Panic or any other military-like anime… it’s not my cuppa tea. just like Horror anime isn’t.

Also most of the miltary anime’s don’t have tiddies in it unless it’s a hentai where the waifu gets raped… I ain’t trying to watch some stupid shit like that it’s one of the reasons I didn’t like Goblin Slayer. I don’t see the point of it. I don’t see the appeal of military animes.