Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Culture Club

mega_thread
anime

oh hell yeah, Gleipnir is getting an anime!

*sees naked girl in background *
*Adds to PTW list *

Lol jk I haven’t added it to my ptw list, I’ll probs wait for this one to finish airing and see what the general consensus on it is before I decide to watch it. From the description it sounds like it could be good, but depending on how the studio decides to do it, it could be bad.

Just to burst your bubble now and not raise your expectations, she will probably never be that naked in the anime.

Yeah, she doesn’t really go naked in the manga either

Here is the studio that will be animating to just so we have an idea of what the animation style will be like.

Staff
Director: Kazuhiro Yoneda ( Akatsuki no Yona )
Series Composition: Shinichi Inotsume ( Gangsta. )
Character Design: Takahiro Kishida ( Btooom! )

noodlety

must ban desu

We all can use a little lewd in our daily lives.

maybe in this thread lel

others would have been gone in like 5min

Probably because they know this place is full of degenerate weebs. :^)

tumblr_pj69c1XdND1s3mxpvo1_500

Speaking of degenerate weebs, I was at Walmart last night and I saw that they had Lis and the Blue Bird and Maquia on Bluray!

Also Catgirl fursuit combo is OP in that series.

There are cat girls?

Yes and no.

Wait, Mark Hamill voiced fire lord Ozai in Avatar the last airbender? I never knew that

Oh shit. I was looking to watch that. Definitely going to swing by later for that.

if we didn’t we’d all be trying to hide our insanity like this.

Abed_smiling%20

As for yesterday. when I was mentioning I picked up a couple of series. they were

• Oreimo
  • Wagnaria!!
  • The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar

edit: I looked at ‘Mahou Shoujo Tokushsen Asuka’ but that shit looks way out of my comfort zone.

That was fucking intense

Why? It looks good and it’s definitely in my PTW list. Beautiful girl being badass, what not to like ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯