Anime Culture Club

I want to have food that good

3 Likes

They probably just put LSD in it.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I thought i could get into Dagashi Kashi since itā€™s got #plot and #justice but i just couldnā€™t, too much candy and not enough substance

3 Likes
6 Likes

Banned

5 Likes

:pensive: I wish I had a girl like that asking me that IRL. Nobody can ever know the troubles us weebs face on a daily basis

Being a weeb is naturally women repellant. Often comes paired with certain looks too. God wants to keep us pure and untainted by primitive carnal desires 3D girls canā€™t possibly ever satisfy.

5 Likes

Hi there! Welcome. Iā€™m a new born weeaboo myself. Donā€™t mind the friendly trash talking that goes on here, we are all nice. :slight_smile:

Stuff Iā€™ve liked:

Overlord
Re:Zero
Dragon Maid
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ghost in the Shell (movie)
Zombieland Saga
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
High school DxD if you wana see boobs. :smirk:

I know I listed almost my entire completed list from MAL here

Also studi Ghibli makes great movies.

Like others said, if you have a profile like MyAnimeList it would also help us to recommend stuff for you.

@Goalkeeper joins the Anime Club! :partying_face:

Why did w.meri anon himself? Have I missed something? duh obviously I have missed something

3 Likes

he does it all the time, donā€™t know what his deal is

He finds some really good manga

1 Like

Hotaru is Love, Hotaru is Life

2 Likes

@TheOnlyLegend donā€™t feel pressured to start a MyAnimeList. Itā€™s a handy tool, but itā€™s far from required to join our weeb talk.
@Kat doesnā€™t have one, and has been with use since the begining of the anime threads.

3 Likes

I think he made a text file lol

3 Likes

Yeah. He did mention itā€™s not eveything heā€™s seen. I bookmarked it so I can add it to our list next time I edit it which is a bit over due now.

2 Likes

Lmao look at this dumb dumb head lookin ass retard :joy::joy:

Ah yes the man who brought super aids to anime

Honestly Iā€™m really pissed rn, alicization started off nice but after a few episodes in plummeted into the deepest parts of his shit.

I tried to get into Sword Art Online. After season 1 mega-nope

When your most famous accomplishment in your career is known for being treated as a jokeā€¦

4 Likes

Donā€™t you hate those days when you want to do something but donā€™t feel like doing anything? Like I donā€™t want to play video games but I do want to watch anime but I donā€™t feel like watching any of the anime on my PTW list or watching list.