its just old af lol

This is what Iā€™m lookin for m8

Footfgs. Jesus.

2 Likes

edrub

3 Likes

Legs are nice too

LMAO, Iā€™m fucking dead :joy::joy::joy:

I started watching Eureka Seven and thought the intro kinda sounded like rappers delight, so I paused it and turned on rappers delight, skipped ahead a little and muted the video and played it, it was timed perfectly like it did shit with the beat and certain lyrics were timed perfectly too. I wish I knew how to make videos so I could show yall what Iā€™m talking about. Itā€™s hilarious, but you need to see it.

You have the strangest of question. But Iā€™ve never seen a Tacos Bell in Japan. KFC and McDonalds yes. And the Japanese seems also to like donuts (but fancy ones with a variety of fillings and not overly greasy as the American ones)

2 Likes

Watch ā€˜Abroad in Japanā€™ on the YouTubens if you want to see Japan as it were a documentary. The guyā€™s content is so gud.

2 Likes

I only eat quality donuts, like you ever eat donuts from those small types of bakeries that open early and sell all their shit and close? Those types are the best cus each one is made with care and not like mass produced like at a krusty kremes but theirā€™s arent terrible either just not as good.

Ya well the Japanese will have donuts like those ones.

lel know what you mean do

1 Like

LMAO what?

1 Like

I feel like a dumb ass lmao, Just now relizing my mistake, fucking mixing up sponge bob with krispy kremes.

lel hes gud tho wait till you see jobe, and dr bear if you get that far

also you seen narutos? they used a intro song eureka seven also used

1 Like

In other news. Iā€™ve decided to watch the Eromanga-Sensei anime for the first time despite posting countless memes and reading the manga of said show.

It lives up to the memes.

1 Like

The first seconds of Imouto sae Ireba Ii are far more worst.

3 Likes

I watched the anime. Iā€™ve seen worse.

donā€™t google imouto paradise if you wish to have a spot in weeb heaven.

There is a weeb heaven?! Imagine heaven full of beautiful girls
tumblr_nsbi87vMHH1ubtgyyo1_500

3 Likes