Anime Culture Club

Whatcha watching?

Edit: Just checked your list. Looks like your still watching Orange.

1 Like

Orange. In the middle of it atm. So close yet so far.

Spent my day coding matrices math for my engine lol. Tired as hell, time to hop on the feels train.

2 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce These are my most favourite so far. Pick what you like.

1. FML Brotherhood (The old one was more sad and bloody but the story feels more complete in Brotherhood.)

2. Death Note

3. Code Geass

4. Evangelion 1.11, 2.22, 3.33 (currently wating for the 4.44)

5. Attack on Titan (Fucking love the drama and tension in this one)

6. Fate/Zero (Just pretend the other Fate series donā€™t exist. They are complete abortion compared to Zero.)

7. Steins;Gate

8. Soul Eater (This one is good all around)

9. High School of the Dead (Yes itā€™s full of ass and tits but it is somehow entertaining and I love it. Iā€™m still pissed about the fact that the author died and it was not popular in japan so we will never get more episodes. While a dog vomit like DxD just got a 4th season. FML)

10. Great Teacher Onizuka

11. One Punch Man - Very Short, very good.

12. Gyakkuburai Kaji Ultimate Survivor (Gambling anime)

There are few others that I believe are very good but I have yet to watch them so I canā€™t say anything atm. I feel like the quality of the shows are deteriorating as time goes on. There is so much weeb shit being made lately that Iā€™m considering quitting anime for good. There was barely anything enjoyable that came out last year. My Hero Academia is trying so hard to replace the big 3 but is generic at best. And Kakegurui started to get repetitive. Some studios try to re-boot an older shows that were very popular like Stein;Gate and Eureka 7 but the rest makes my stomach turn.

1 Like

My thoughts when this happened, ā€œdonā€™t you dare go fuckin suckin on it, you only suck on Zero Twoā€™s cuts.ā€

54tnIIg

3 was a shit show, Iā€™m entirety convinced the rebuild series is Annoā€™s way to give anime fans the giant middle finger for the crap he got from the original ending and makes gobs of money while doing it.

1 Like

Anno likes to do his own shit and troll along the way, especially with End of Evangelion. Fourth film probably still has a good 2 years until release.

1 Like

Iā€™m not holding my breath

Neither am I and I expect the dub to take another 5 years

1 Like

Newest episode of darling in the franxx is my second fav of the series now. I canā€™t get enough of this series, we better be getting more seasons.

Thanks for the suggestions. Iā€™m a bit busy lately, but Iā€™ll be starting some of this very soon.

1 Like

24 episodes thatā€™s it

Is it not getting more seasons?

Why would it? They planned the story out for 24 episodes. Trigger likes doing itā€™s original stories more than endless cash cow series

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know it was going to have an actual ending by then. So that studio actually plans on ending a series properly before starting it?

Yes, like I said most of Triggerā€™s works are original series not based on manga or light novels. There may be an OVA or movie if itā€™s a huge hit but thatā€™s about it.

I prefer it that way, like too much of a good thing, how many series have you seen drag on too long and become mediocre or bad.

3 Likes

AnimEigoā€™s kickstarter for Gunsmith Cats bluray release is going very well. Currently they have raised $308K with 43 hours left, so Iā€™m excited to get my copy with goodies.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/madoverlord/gunsmith-cats-explosive-edition/description

1 Like

barefoot gens lil bro?

Where?

1 Like

English.

I need to buy a PS4 within the next few monthsā€¦ the Persona 5 anime is so gud.

Are there taco bells in japan? Do japanese like burritos?