Anime Culture Club

Damn, glad i ordered the K-On! Box set when i did, paid $169, went up to $249 on Amazon today and Right Stuf has it for $181.99

4 Likes

Now this is a box set!

4 Likes

thatā€™s some legendary shit.

2 Likes

Iā€™d have bought thatā€¦ but I was too poor at the timeā€¦ now I have money, but price went way upā€¦

doesnā€™t ebay have these for cheap?

edit: just checkedā€¦ maximum nope.

Go watch Kyousou Giga. I know this one has an ending and is not trash. Oh wait do anime have to be trash with you?

4 Likes

I just couldnā€™t get into that one. I thought it might have been the dub, but you say the dub is great. Iā€™m just not into action, and I couldnā€™t take the series seriously enough to get the feels.

Is that good or bad. Lol
I did like Kill La Kill more then Gurren Lagann. The world was much more interesting, and it had itā€™s moments where it gave me a good laugh.
Also I loved the exaggerated movements of the characters (if that makes sense), especially the first episode where they went all out with animation style in that battle (if you can call it that).

1 Like

RightStuff is good, their packaging is way better than Amazon

1 Like

No, was released today

U R Ded 2 Me

1 Like

Non Spoiler Judgement on Boogiepoop even though I dropped it after episode seven:

Iā€™m disappointed in this anime for many reasons. The biggest issue with the series is the pacing is terrible, broken, and disconnected. It does look nice but it falls flat. I care nothing for anyone in the show and that is a problem. I wouldnā€™t recommend this to anyone. Iā€™d rather rewatch a Centaurā€™s Life and I should never want to do that.

TLDR: If you havenā€™t watch the Boogiepoop anime, keep not watching it.

3 Likes

Whahahahahaha

2 Likes

ah yeahā€¦ forgot I had to watch that still.

Do IT!

2 Likes

1 Like

you just had to kill it, didnā€™t you?

1 Like

Link to the manga please

Alright @TheDiddilyHorror Explain the nekomonogatari kuro season to me please. Like is that an alternate version of what couldā€™ve happened in that arc of bakemonogatari or what? Like he wasnā€™t even in a relationship senjogahara and He learned far earlier that kiss shot could still talk instead of learning that in nisemonogatari.

Black takes place before White.

Hereā€™s the chronological order:

2 Likes