Anime Culture Club

Wait so why does he act like he just learned kiss shot could still talk in nisemonogatari if he learned she could in nekomonogatari kuro?

Also I havent watched white yet, just the tsubasa cat arc in bakemonogatari and nekomonogatari kuro, so what does this problem just keep resurfacing or something?

Can you point me to the scenes you’re referring to? It’s been a while and I don’t remember every detail.
I will take a look at it tomorrow as I’m hitting the hay now. (if the question hasn’t been answered by someone else by then)

cant do that fam is hentaii

‘wild horse in a school uniform’

1 Like

At the end of the last episode when he faces tsubasa and is about to die kiss shot shows up and starts talking and defeats tsubasa, so he obviously know she can still talk, but in nisemonogatari in like that bathroom scene he acts like he is just now finding out.

It does if you want the Romantic ending.

So it wraps up the romance but not the story?

Uh… Blondie best girl?

I was talking about Katanagatari

So Blondie is the best girl, alright.

The only girl :wink:

Cheerio!

So does it wrap up just the romance or does it wrap up the story too?

Watch it to find out. It is only approx. 600 minutes of your time. Well, minus op/ed approx. 560 minutes.

Katanagatari?

Yes.

He’s probably being a smart ass because Shinobu was sulking

1 Like

So does the tsubasa cat thing just a recurring problem or what because it’s got 3 arcs that are spread out chronologically.

Just finished episode 3 of nisemonogatari season 2

NOT THE CRAM SCHOOL, fuck this tiger kill the motha fucka and parade its head around the town on a stick!

Just saw Gundam Narrative, solid movie.

It looked amazing, it had some amazing new animation of the side 2 impact but it also reused some footage from older gundam series which kind of distracted from the experience.

The story felt very ungundam-like at first but once the other shoe dropped it all made sense and played well with the newtype schtick of understanding leading to peace blah blah blah. It was a good turn and enjoyed it but at a runtime of 1.5hrs it felt rushed and could have used some breathing room to slow things down a bit and let things play out a little more naturally.

2 Likes

Without looking it up myself, probably this ^

Yes. And so are other topics. They’re not necessarily in chronological order as you watch them. Watch it till the end and then worry about figuring out the chronological order.