Anime Culture Club

Ara Ara type shit

Miss Kobayashiā€™s dragon maid, Lucoa is a thicc waifu who enjoys assaulting an 8 year old in the anime.

Random hijinks happening just before a milf figure comes in with the ā€œara araā€ line?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty spot on

Does this series have an actual ending?

@TeckMonster, itā€™s come to my attention you havenā€™t seen Gurren Lagann and you gave Kill La Kill a 6, wtf dude?

I still need to finish Gurren lagann

Anime. not sure. Manga, yes.

Does this have an ending?

Figure it out for yourself!

2 Likes

How nibba

I just looked it up and it just comes up with stuff with spoilers

4 Likes

Depends, what is an ending to you?

Something that wraps up the stories and character arcs

how about dis, watch an anime you have just found, then post about it here. and see if anyone else has seen it so that it may start a reasonable discussion (cenk voice)

Donā€™t just find one, and ask if itā€™s good. go find out yourself if itā€™s gud.

edit2: contrary to popular belief many here arenā€™t god amongst men, we havenā€™t seen or read everything.

2 Likes

something more than what fma:b had iirc. It was either that or Death Note Iā€™m not sureā€¦

1 Like

Alright pal, listen her buddy, Iā€™ve got something to tell you amigo. FMA had an ending, that wasnā€™t my complaint, itā€™s that they had a beginning at the end. They were like hey we wrapped up the story nicely and all and instead of leaving it there we are going to send the MCs on another adventure and explain part of it, and then they dipped.

No but collectively we mostly have probably. so at least 1 or a few people have probably seen something Iā€™m asking about. Zealon is the exception, he has seen damn near everything. Especially with our varying tastes, like you like trash, teckmonster and I are suckers for romance, seklterz loves mecha, thatbootsguy loves CGDCT etc etc

So you wanted an complete rehash of fma, got you

It would be a completely different story what are you talking about? There are so many different directions that can take that.