Anime Culture Club

Iirc Tohru already did take advantage of her once, or came very close to it. I’ll have to rewatch before the second season airs.

Or how about delet the boy from the show cause we know he’s gon be a soyboy in the future

22hr6c

this is an obvious bad joke

2 Likes

How is that a joke? Big anime tiddies > whiny little shits. He’s useless for the show. The artists should feel bad for wasting ink/electricity for drawing him.

cause people are kinda sensitive to these types of topics. I don’t want to argue about the legality and stupidity of said topic.

overall though

it should of just been a Harem anime. Kobayashi should of been a man and the boy should of been a second loli or something.

Lesbian dragons 100%

8 Likes

He gets it.
Fafnir and the dude are boring anyway.

1 Like

Hype for Gundam Narrative tonight!

It is perfect as it is. Only thing is give Lucoa less screen time, little shit boy no screen time, and other unicorn-dragon-who’s-name-escapes-me-at-the-moment more screen time.

5 Likes

yes

hgys

it didn’t have to be the basic bih generic harem. but more revolving around story than the tiddies and #plot

2 Likes

Y’all hating on Lucoa and Fafnir, fuck you guys they’re great

6 Likes

how can you deny this face?

we’ve reached peak meme-hood right now

3 Likes

Fafnir is great, but they should trade off some screen time of the lesser characters for more Elma.

Lucoa is fine too… just the little kid she’s around that needs to trade screen time I guess.

1 Like

1 Word for you pal… Lesbians

5 Likes

Way better than some soy boy main character

I mean if Lucoa ever was alone with the little kid and said ara ara and some certain events ensued it would be fine but that aint happening

1 Like

Finally watched Winter 2019 in a nutshell. Love’d how he embrace the trash by being trash with the garbage bags.

1 Like

you still get sent to jail. Legal age of consent in the country of le weebs is 14.

because you said “le” weebs, I was thinking of France, which is 15.
Japan is 13, so you are off by 1 on both plausible locations.

close enough.

still if Lucoa were real and she did what she does in the anime it’d be maximum jail intensifies

Never watched maid dragon, not sure what you are referring too.