Anime Culture Club

I honestly don’t know why you were freaking out over it, it’s literally just some depressing hentai manga. If it was some fucked up shit like I thought then yeah but it was just some depressing hentai.

Don’t put a cactus in your ass.

4 Likes

seeing that in mainstream memeing is hilarious

1 Like

Nope… don’t like sad stuff in general, but absolutely despise it when it is adult entertainment

Excuse me sire

tHaT iS nOt AnImE rElAtEd

StAy oN tOpIc

2 Likes

Forgot to Rip Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower so i’ve got nothing to watch at my mother’s

1 Like

Lol jokes on you I already fucking sat on a cactus before, not a good idea

Story time

So on a field trip long long ago to spanish point there was a little beach we went to for some reason and I was tired so I went to sit down and I guess there were some really small cactuses growing at the edge of the beach so I juts plopped my ass down on that bitch. Long story short even though I took all the needles out my ass still felt like it had needles in it for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

Forgot I’m going to see I Want to Eat Your Pancreas tomorrow

4 Likes

That’s not what I’m talking about, I meant why didn’t you want me to know what it was?

0288760e7cc0121f1b3e02e8b57548f97cc63c3be58dc0e757603f110e96f6b2

2 Likes

what have you gained from seeing it? Nothing

Run like Naruto to Kyle-senpai to teach you the forbidden techniques of blindfolded smart-machine creation of a thousand palms, desu.

4 Likes

I didn’t see it, I went to know your memes for a summary

That’s like saying “I read the synopsis for Your Lie in April so I’ve pretty much seen the show”

I’m not saying I read the hentai, I’m saying I know what it is about and it ain’t something worth freaking out about

I’m saying it is just some depressing hentai shit and not some weird fucked up shit with bitches turning into necromorphs and eating yo dick off mid sex then stabbing you with their fucked up bone limbs

you clearly read the wrong synopsis

2 Likes

Nerdy shy girl turned to prostitute

That’s what I got
“The plot follows a teenage girl named Saki who transforms from a nerdy introvert into a drug-addicted, homeless prostitute.”

and A Silent Voice is just about a def girl with no friends

Alright then explain this shit to me