Anime Culture Club

WTF Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Haru-Sex-Worker-Another-World/dp/1718351100/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1549771234&sr=1-1

3 Likes

Where do you fins this shit and why?

record scratch
freeze frame on Haru Koyama getting choked by a horny naked dude
Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got into this situation.

6 Likes

@anon11544174 is all over that shit because isekai :wink:

6 Likes

Hey man there have been some isekai series I didn’t like and dropped

Hack.net or whatever that one is called is one

you finished Death March didn’t you?

Yeah, it was dog shit

I’m honestly surprised you would admit that

I’d still watch the second season if it got one though

there is something wrong with you

2 Likes

Says the one who read that hentai thing you told me not to and just linked some fucked up shit

I didn’t link nothing

Also

0c13lqwxkm721

8 Likes

I just read the first few pages of the hentai shit and got bored but it is literally what I said it was idk why you think it is some crazy fucked up shit

Thanks for your investigation and report that literally no one asked for

8 Likes

That is not even our final form

2 Likes

Watched it subbed with a few buddies on Thursday. I’m going again tomorrow for the dub.

1 Like

It isn’t the “crazy fucked up shit”, it just depresses people out of their fap and makes them hope the MC’s life can get on with it. That is why the manga is so infamous.

It is probably one of the most realistic depictions of how drugs and shit can spiral out of control and ruin a person’s life, because of that, people can relate to it more which just ruins the “fap” time.

I genuinely think it’d be a good read ignoring the hentai.

@Skelterz I should just change your title to “177013”
Don’t google that number people, it just leads to what @Skelterz told you not to google.

2 Likes

I thought about changing my title but my current one will always fit me perfectly

2 Likes

This is like Welcome to the NHK and The Comic Artist and His Assistants on steroids.

1 Like

New avatar? Yay or Nay?

1 Like