Anime Culture Club

Ugh, Princess Principal was so irritating to me. I was hoping desperately that it was going to have a fantastic story to go with it’s top notch steampunk world and outfits, not to mention it’s dub is probably my favorite so far, but ugh, the story felt like not much was happening, and then in the last episode they were like oh yeah we should probably do something, but that didn’t happen either, so literally nothing happened.
I’ve never been so upset about an anime not living up to my expectations.
Aaarrggh
20170420_103401|nullxnull

3 Likes

Good to know, I’ll drop that

1 Like

But the world is so interesting! Honestly, I will be watching another season if they do one. I’m just ticked because I really wanted it to be so much more.

I would have loved to hear your opinion on it, just because I do have a hard time following storylines (this is the fist anime I really tried to understand).

Also where you watching the dub?

Nah, was watching the sub, where is the dub available?

HiDive. I love the dub so much.

1 Like

I’ll check it out again, was liking it where i left off (first episode)

1 Like

I dead ass slept through an entire year of high school, passed all but one of the classes too.

1 Like

Yo why is fucking NHK so god damn depressing and why do yall like it so much. After each episode I feel like I have to bleach my brain out with fuckin happy romance anime

Did you finish it?

No, it’s so depressing I watch it so slowly, if I binge that fast Ima straight up just drop dead from depression and I aint even depressed

2 Likes

I’m here for you bro
tumblr_n5uovjOi931tp7433o1_500|nullxnull

5 Likes

Literally just spent 4 hours just to watch 1 epsiode

Just dive into the abyss

Ah ah! So it was good for me to drop it after only the first episode (honestly would have dropped it after 5 min). I already felt like the character were being too forced. Like that spy always lie thing made my eye rolled.

This is legendary

1 Like

went looking through the HIDive dubs, found this, I really liked it. Highly recommend

3 Likes

Wasn’t a fan of that either. It’s pretty much just Ange that’s hung up on that, and they explain it later, but still don’t care for it. Hard to get attached to a character that always lies. It also killed the mood a bit a few times.

Yo that bitch in NHK just gonna overdose and straight up die, I’m calling it.

Wait, they about to commit double suicide? Oh ok they aren’t, they’re just gonna commit 5 people suicide. makes sense, wait, suddenly this turned into a 007 type movie without the action and a whole lotta depression, wtf is going on? Wait dead ass was on a good emotional part and then they just straight up killed the mood with some dog shit humor.

Honestly this series is lookin like the low end of a 7, its best drama part so far was shit on by some terribly timed humor that otherwise would’ve been funny in a different situation but wasnt funny and it ruined the scene

Yeah… this series is kinda meh, forest gump is really the only thing I can compare this to because it’s really fucking similar, some of the events and the characters that is. But at least forest gump was light hearted, whereas this is just sad and depressing

1 Like

Are there any 007 type anime?