Anime Culture Club

1. Mob
  2. Shield
  3. Slime
  4. Dororo
  5. Kakegurui
  6. Promised Neverland

And then a bunch of mildly entertaining garbage

slime and shield are about even, depends which way they go as to where they’ll end up.

the second episode feel like it’s already fallen into standard isekai trappings, i don’t really think it’s going to be anything special

Maybe I was right to drop it partway through the first episode. Its just that all I’m watching is slime and mob. Both are Monday shows AFAIK and I just wanted another thing to watch.

1 Like

Bull shit, you’ve got nothing on my shitty isekai taste

1 Like

watched the first ep with a friend and we spent most the ep laughing at how contrived and bad various parts were which made it enjoyable.

ftfy desu

1 Like

the difference is you like the shitty isekai, i just can’t help but watch it

1 Like
2 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

Comment section be like

5 Likes

Randomly found the manga, read all 61 available chapters so i guess i’ll watch the anime

1 Like

1 Like

Harem on top of that

yeah it’s a half decent one too, all the recent ones are lazy and all the girls want to bone the mc for no reason, this one actually builds the relationships

not sure how to interpret your reaction @SoulFallen

anything based on “high school” triggers me

romcom is a bonus multiplier of x3

i’m triggered x3

2 Likes

romcom triggers you?

I can understand high school, regardless of how much I enjoy some of them, but romcom?

3 Likes

romcom is a bonus multiplier

REEEEAAADDDD

people just having vietnam flashbacks of high school, i on the other hand quite enjoyed it so you won’t find me rocking back and forth in a corner

2 Likes

shit, i’ve got $300 worth of anime in my cart

1 Like