Anime Culture Club

Fuck

4 Likes

Starting.

1 Like

Why is ulfric wearing eyeliner?

the fuck kind of hooker mods are installed!?

2 Likes

Idk random google pic

that looks more like a optimization mod to lower the resolution and thicken the black outline so potatoes can play skyrim. look at the tree, other faces, and hair. that aint modded for looks

if 007=spy then here’s a list of some:

“top 10” to be taken with a grain of salt of course, but they do exist and these may be decent (haven’t read through the list tho… too drunk).

I will second, Darker than Black, Ghost in the Shell, and Eden of the East (I don’t remember the show having spies at all lol). Also I would throw my recommendation for Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

1 Like

Whahahahaha

4 Likes

This is a whole lot of nothing but it’s 14 minutes of cute dragon girl w/ zettai ryōiki

Someone watches Neverland? and what is your mind?

I think most of us here are watching it. I think it’s pretty good so far, need more episodes to really say though.

one of the few good anime of the season, Is there a manga?

Yeah, it has 11 volumes so far I believe. I’m not much of a manga reader myself though so I don’t keep track as well as I do anime.

Hello new friend!

Yeah i dropped neverland after the first episode, by all rights those kids should have been caught.

2 Likes

Ah that’s right, you’re new here. Let me explain some of our members.

1. @Skelterz is too picky
  2. @ThatBootsGuy is not picky enough
  3. @anon11544174 is all over the place with his choices but loves all isekai
  4. @TeckMonster only watches dubs and made this thread
  5. @SoulFallen only watches 90s stuff

Those are the most active members on here I think. Welcome to the club!

7 Likes

You just have bad taste

3 Likes

And I am the master of the #PLOT.

In all seriousness though I enjoy a lot of cringe. Most may or may not come from ecchi anime.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Hey I watch more than 90s stuff… I’m watching Steins Gate at the moment which is from 2011 I just really like 90s stuff

Baka…

2 Likes

Have you seen Vampire Hunter D?
I just watched Bloodlust yesterday