Anime Culture Club

There is a time, place, and limit for fan service. Tenchi Muyo GXP did a good job with it. Not to much, and used very well for its purpose (mostly for comedic purposes).

I, and other somewhat sane people, dislike the over usage of it that blights the current anime industry. But I do appreciate it when used properly. It’s really a shame it’s not used well these days as more shows would be much better.

After watching the first four episodes I have no idea how you don’t remember the lewds, like the entire series so far is based off of lewds, this dude spent an entire week and many tissue boxes downloading lewds.

Prequel memes plus cute anime girls and lolis? Yes please

1 Like

Excuse me but there is a sweet ending to season 1. Even if it’s noit much I found it was just perfect and fitted the anime.

Ya agree. IMO Sakuarasou no kanojo na pet does it best. It’s a fan service that serve to set up the characters and the particular tone of the anime more than being gratuitous.

2 Likes

Man, and I thought 3-gatsu no Lion was gloomy in the first season.

1 Like

tumblr_p3geo3oV0M1tx45yjo2_540

Shaft did an amazing job bringing the manga to animation

4 Likes

Some scenes hit a bit too close to home for me. And while I like that Akari, Hina, Momo and their grandpa get more screentime, I feel like the balance/focus is off sometimes.
Still, great anime all around. Art style, emotions, even simple things and characters feel like they have a lot of depth to them.

2 Likes

dat's%20illegal

3 Likes

Oh god tonight’s exploration on the internets brought me a little bit too far, but to awesome places nonetheless xD
Well time for bed and I will let you with this gem. Still have to watch this anime.

And to feel fabulous
4 Likes

Why y’all like NHK so god damn much?

Once you embrace the NEET life ain’t no going back boyo!

1 Like

what’s there not to like about it?

for the record i prefer the novel over the anime

I tried watching shield hero, but man I couldn’t get through the first episode

1 Like

That show is almost as good as Mob Psycho…

2 Likes

i have a feeling that was the best episode and it’s not really going to get better, though i am a sucker for shitty isekai so i’ll keep watching it.

2 Likes

No, NO, NO…

you need to reevaluate your life

Second best show this season.

#youcan’tchangemymind

you picky ass motherfucker… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Mob is clearly the best thing this season, Shield hero is the second best isekai this season.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll give it another shot, the dialog was bugging me though