Anime Culture Club

Lmfao. Moetan was just pretty stupid. Nothing too risque besides the horny duck and the whole cloths disintegrating.
iz okee they in Hi skoo

For some reason I was thinking of the shit show Popotan. Pretty sure it was more successful as a VN.

Here is my MAL profile: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Even747

In general sci-fi, cyberpunk, romance and comedy are some of the genres in anime I like.

I tried to explain to my friend what kind of anime I like, but it is really difficult to say exactly. Same problem with music, I generally don’t enjoy Hip-Hop or Metal music that much, but there’s some excellent bands/artists in both genres I like to listen.

3 Likes

but wat aboot F R I E N D S H I P , eh?

1 Like

No such thing

4 Likes

If this was reference to some anime meme or similar, sorry but I didin’t get it.

Fairy Tail

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve probably watched couple episodes way back when, but for what ever reason it didn’t catch my interest back then. I probalby should try again sometime.

As long as you can provide better information than Reformed_JoelBanks here, we’ll be able to help you out in recommendations.

4 Likes

Fairy Tail is enraging, its subtitle should be Friendship is literally fucking Magic

4 Likes

You see the truth but close your eyes…

1 Like

I hate you

1 Like

Never have and never will. If I want to watch a long running shoujo anime, I have the new Cardcaptors to catch up on or I can rewatch InuYasha

1 Like

mAh NaKaMa

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to watching this when the dub is finished. I believe the sub is done though.

I’d recommend (not necessarily cyberpunk)

More keep popping into mind, but lunch break is over.

2 Likes

:smile: I’ll try.

@TeckMonster thanks! Will add those to my list.

1 Like

Made in Abyss is more kinda Steampunk imo.
@Even747 get a box of tissues ready, though.

4 Likes

@Skelterz damn surpisingly YouTube autoplay has shown a nice amount really good weeb music.

2 Likes

So far I’m halfway through Eromanga Sensei and I’m enjoying it. I do like the Marimite placements (since that’s the best shoujo-ai series in existence… honestly may drive me to start reading…). There were also mentions of Marimite in Lucky Star. Seems to be a bit more popular than I realized (but not popular enough…).

1 Like