Anime Culture Club

Yeah, but the kind most people wouldn’t let do stuff like to them. Or even touch.

1 Like

but they’re childhood friends

So are Goblin Slayer and Cow Girl and you don’t see them tying up and spanking each other.

btw, didn’t Cow Girl in the manga figure out much later than in the anime that they’re childhood friends? it’s definitely been mentioned in the first or second episode but the reveal was later in the manga iirc and also more detailed.

1 Like

From what i gather in the manga she’s always known just revealed in the third volume, the anime just wanted to establish his back story asap. Not sure if the LNs differ.

I’m sure she wouldn’t mind doing a little goblin role play with GS, he’s just a tard.

1 Like

Uhm…

1 Like

Siscon? whatever
Momcon? That’s disgusting

Pochi is involved, what do you expect.

1 Like

What’s that?

Night weebs

6 Likes

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/10/21-1/overpowered-mother-conquers-the-realm-of-tv-animation

^^this

This is what happens when the weebs breed.

Finally done cleaning this thing up to bring to work for a set piece and my god dusting models is an experience i never want to relive

Gundaming intensifies.

5 Likes

Hey, kids must learn the harsh reality of this world. The earlier the better.

Hey if it’s not her blood-related mom

11515f39ae672c83d7f5caba930180e8a21850bc_hq

Its “stuck in a game with your overbearing mother”. Besides the mc being called a momcon there is nothing of the sort

In which case since it is an isekai I’ll give it a watch. When is the anime coming out? I didn’t see anything about an air date on the post is not not known yet?

I don’t know, its dumb though

wtf is jojo? Doesn’t sound like my kinda anime but lots of people like it. Wait it has vampireS? wtf

source%20(1)
All you need to know

5 Likes