Watching Parasyte - The Maxim dub, don’t feel like reading subs

1 Like

Ah yes, the eternal question.

-100 desu points /s

Quiet desu

reeeeeeeeee

Jojo is pure manliness

1 Like

Seen the first two episodes of SSSS.GRIDMAN. It is great so far.

1 Like

thicc thighs and a big ass

Well I finished code geass season 2, I didn’t really like it for the most part, I felt like it was getting too crazy and out of hand, I was planning on rating it a seven. But the ending, oof it got me, it got me good, it’s been a while since I got an oof that hard, I ended up rating it a 9, probably shoulda rated it an 8 but whatever the ending was too good. Kinda wanna watch more series that have some good hard feels.

6 Likes

Goodnight weebs

7 Likes

Does this have romance?

In looking at anime pics (like cute ones of anime couples and cute anime girls so I def don’t want them seeing lmao) on insta in public so I turn my brightness all the way down so nobody will see, sadly it’s a double edged sword cus I can’t see shit either.

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking, I would’ve rather the ending of code heads be like the ending to the dark knight trilogy, like if you think about it Lelouch had no reason to actually die, he could’ve easily faked his death, he had all he would ever need for doing that

Just watch the dark Knight trilogy if that is what you want, it already exists

But I want something that’s exactly like one thing but isn’t that one thing.

2 Likes

There’s like the slightest twinge of it, but I’d recommend it to you anyways. It’s very good.

Looky looky what came in the mail today, mah doodz

3 Likes

I’ve already watched it so many times

I don’t want something exactly like it I just thought the ending to code heads would’ve been better if it was similar to the dark knight’s ending.