Anime Culture Club

SSSS. Gridman, completely bonkers, i also like the character designs. Already looks more promising than FranXX.

Holy crap I heard rumors about this, but I never actually thought it would happen. I’m fraggen stoked!

Oh, it sounds like it’s going to be current with the other series, so that’s a little disappointing to me. Guess I would have liked to see how he developed into the
 well interesting character he is.

Edit:

WTF, I hope they’re not just cranking these out as fast as they can to make a quick buck.

4 Likes

omg yas

1 Like

The accelerator one I don’t know, but the manga for railgun is still on going.

1 Like

Rumors are that Netflix got Index for NA distribution, like wtf how did CR not get it?

netflix has the big bucks and crunchyroll does not and i dont think they want to spend a lot of money on anything really

Spent it all on High Guardian Spice

So does Netflix simulcast everywhere but NA now? I known they did it for Violet Evergarden

1 Like

Interesting I would have thought it would be Funimation again

No info yet on senpai moe

@Novasty has Netflix simulcast any other series besides VE?

I just spent a little bit of time searching and I can’t find anything on it. Crazy.

I wonder why it seems to be so hush-hush.

1 Like

Dunno

The links lead to Netflix’s “Page not found” page.

1 Like

What game is that?

Looks like Azure Lane

Holy fuck @anon30801626, is that an Arizona-chan on the far right?

I saw those. I assumed they were for Japan since the link had jp in it.

Lol I already got that one, I have 5 anime games. One is trash and I have no idea why I keep it. 2 of them I downloaded a long time ago and still haven’t played, and the other one that isn’t azur lane I played once and liked it but haven’t touched it since. Lol I don’t play mobile games odten To begin with is my problem, like the only time I play it is when I’m bored in public and since I’m in public I ain’t playing no weeabu games lmao. I only play hearthstone and clash Royale on my phone to kill time.

@Skelterz Some doujinshi music for ya.
I wouldn’t call it Madoka style because I swear it was used somewhere before the Madoka acid trip became a thing, I just can’t remember.

2 Likes

Idk why I found the synopsis funny but I did, “another shin appeared”. Lol

There should be an anime with a bunch of characters with the same name, it would be the most confusing anime ever but that’s the point lmao.

uhhh

yes? :thinking: