Anime Culture Club

I anticipate the rating on mal will drop to sub 7 once the final ratings come in

Didnā€™t even know it was above a 7 right now

because the action isnt the point of the show

Idc thatā€™s the only thing it has going for it, comedy is trash, ecchi is bland and basic. Bottom line, the show is trash

Welcome to 99% of anime my friend

2 Likes

I feel they couldā€™ve done so much more with the characters. They arenā€™t spectacular of course, but they arenā€™t bad either. Iā€™m debating on a 6 or 5 for the show because it seems theyā€™re far too focused on the ecchi aspect to delve into anything else. The comedy is sparse and what is there isnā€™t particularly good. Even so, good shows with the ecchi tag are good, not because of the ecchi aspect (though it generally is much more tastefully done than in How not to summon a demon lord), but, because of the character development and interactions therein.

1 Like

Most of the action in death march is after the anime ended. I personally have been reading the WN and enjoying it but shrug.

Yeah I really like Diabloā€™s character, every other character is kinda meh with the catgirl as the best meh character. But these characters compared to death marchā€™s characters Iā€™d have to say how not to summon a demon lord has better characters, I really wished the 2 side chicks were more developed and just generally better, the elf is just used for ecchi and thatā€™s it, the catgirl was just used a little in the story and for ecchi, the elf did have the story part with her brother but the brother was so god damn bad and generic that it doesnā€™t even count imo, like they legit just made him the overused fucked up pervert who tries to rape people, in this case his sister which is another overused trope the siscon.

Just looked to see if next season would have any good isekai, this was all I could find Idk if it will be good or not though just from that description, too vague

Damn you amazon and your pre-orders fook. I got really excited and thought that the second vol was out already. I just purchased the first one

2 Likes

Important matters. I like all the references in the trailer.

(at 0:59 Iā€™m sure itā€™s Boku no pico heā€™s forced to watch and 1:07 is hell)
1 Like

Lmao, for whatever reason I thought he plays League of Legends, guess my mind assumes all Asians play League.

you racist muh nug

1 Like

I FUCKING LOVE GRAND BLUE!!!

This episode wasnā€™t as funny as the rest but it was still golden, this is the best series of all time in anime hands down.

Youā€™ll have forgotten about it this time next year

Along with everything else from this season

4 Likes

Not overlord, since that is probably going to be continued and I will need to remember what is happening

Maybe they will air a new season of this every summer cus it is a summery type anime. That would be awesome

Since they do 3 volumes as season, there is only enough material for one last season before it goes on hiatus.

When that time comes Ima bang my head on the wall till I enter a coma and hopefully wake up when at least 5 more seasons are out.

Started watching Dimensions W on Funimatiom since i missed it while it aired on toonami (like always)

Also looking forward to FLCL Alternative, After i got past some of the dog shit animation in Progressive and understanding some of the story elements i quite like.

new phone means new camera test

leaps and bounds better than my old HTC One M9 lol

5 Likes

So Iā€™m no longer a NEET and I said that I would buy this once I stopped being a NEET. Now I just need to research on the best place to buy this ect. I havenā€™t ever purchased merch like this before

2 Likes