Anime Culture Club

It’s got some good music though

had my music playing on auto on youtube and that came on and I was what was this from, looked at it and at some point I added some music to an anime I’ve never watched lol

Also @Skelterz another anime to add to that list from a while ago

RE: Zero

why tf hasn’t this gotten more seasons? People liked it and rem related merch is selling pretty well I’m pretty sure, all the old fucks over in japan just care about many right? if so it should get more right?

Because there isn’t enough material for a season 2 yet.

I think that is the reason at least…

1 Like

@Skelterz you like this shit?

Decided it’s been too long since I’ve watched some quality slice of life, need to reconnect with my roots in animu.

wtf first thing i see is a mother about to water board her child while she sleeps

is THE shit. Excellent show. Everyone and their mother should watch.

I got u:

You’ve got some good stuff in your ptw list already, these are just ones I found you didn’t have and are excellent.

I still need to watch this…

Currently watching a place further than the universe, I’ll see how I feel about watching another slice of life after that. Good shit so far, really reminds me of how I’m wasting my life away doing nothing and I’m mostly fine with that lmao.

1 Like

It’s a drama not slice of life, and I think it’s damn good, all aboard the feels train

1 Like

Like those idiots on MAL are the end all and be all of anime categorization

Damn straight they are

But not the kinda Slice of Life I’m looking for though, I want more of a feels kinda slice of life like anohana, your lie in april, a silent voice, or angel beats.

Oh no it’s more complicated than action or sci fi better just call it slice of life because going to the Antarctic is normal for people

4 Likes

I go to Antarctica on the daily Sike I don’t have 5 dolla to my name bitch I can’t afford no trip like that

Yeah it’s just a straight adventure imo. Not enough drama in it to be classified as such, but the same goes for SoL. It has SoL elements, but by that token we can say Boku no Pico or Oni Chichi have some family friendly parts then putting that as the category.

Slice of life is basically everyday life and by that we can classify almost every anime in existence as part slice of life but we don’t because that would be retarded.

2 Likes

Naruto slice of life, big facts right there

Cory in the house is the most pure example of a SOL anime.

1 Like

4 Likes

What are some ones with some really tough feels like anohana, a silent voice, your lie in april, or angel beats?