Anime Culture Club

I felt fine starting from there honestly.

Also +1 for the Prisma Illya series, after the raw deal she got in Unlimited Blade Works it was a good change of pace if not a bit trashy.

Prisma Illya is the best fate series for sure.

I wish that I could go back and rewatch it for the first time again.

1 Like

Lol I wouldn’t go that far.

I jest but yeah Prisma Illya is great and had lots of yuri stuff for people that like that kind of thing :wink:

1 Like

+1 to this.

As for CGDCT…
Does Tari Tari or Hanasaku no Iroha count?

Eh those are more dramas
Good ones though

@Skelterz take lessons from this guy

1 Like

@Skelterz you still watching overlord this season? new episode was awesome, can’t wait for the next one.

Yeah usually in the weekend

Hah yeah it was great.

I won’t say anything more to avoid spoilers ect.

Saw video name and anime girl, had to watch, thought it was going to be a normal little clip. Then it happened, and I immediately was like “huh, what?” and replayed that part to make sure my mind wasn’t making things up.

Halfway through trigun shit is gettin real I love the 90s anime style where they just give you little bits and pieces of information along the way while telling an otherwise innocent story.

2 Likes

Nero is the best Saber.

1 Like

When you finish it, you might enjoy Trigun Maximum manga which takes a different spin from the Anime. Trigun Maximum is a little bit darker but the story is solid. I liked it. It is tricky to get now though.

Blood Blockade Battlefront is from the same creator as Trigun and I think I prefer it to Trigun at this point.

I’ll give that a shot next.

@wolfleben I really dig Yagi’s latest work but I think it’s monthly

1 Like

Should I watch guilty crown next?

If I remember correctly guilty crown wasn’t that great.

1 Like

No it was so mediocre as hell.